Barack Obama is a white man

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Last week I wrote about the shocking Wikileaks cable that revealed the fact that Barack Obama is white. Since I published that article I received thousands of emails from people complaining. If you are a retarded politically correct thug you’re probably assuming people said the Wikileaks cable was racist. Well, you’re wrong. What they complained about was the lack of evidence to support the claim. As a result of this I have decided to prove once and for all that Obama is white.
Black people smoke crack. Obama smokes cigarettes.
The drug of choice among black people is crack. The craze began in the early 80’s. Cocaine in powder form was converted into a solid substance which could be smoked. This new substance became known as crack. It was easy to produce and was therefore really cheap to buy. I guess that explains why it took off big time in the black community.

Black guy smoking crack. What next, an Irish guy drinking alcohol?

If Obama was a black man then he would have taken to the crack. Instead he did the white thing and smoked cigarettes instead. White people like to fuck themselves up just as much as blacks, but whites rather going down the legal route.

Barack Obama doesn't smoke crack

Black people live in either Africa or in a ghetto. Obama lives in a big white house with a huge garden.
Simple question, where do black people live? If you said Africa then give yourself a cookie. If you said a black ghetto then give yourself another cookie. These are the only two places where black people live.

Most live here

The rest live in places like these

Barack Obama on the other hand lives in a place called the White House. I don’t know about you but isn’t there a big clue in the name? It’s called the White House for a reason. It’s a place where white people live, stupid.

Black people can’t swim. Obama can.

Ask a black man to sprint for 100 metres and he’ll leave any white man in his dust. Ask him to swim however, and he’ll look at you like an altar boy looks at a priest when he tells him to pull his pants down. Black people can’t swim. It was probably a cruel trick God played on them to keep them in Africa. Some of them were damn lucky the Europeans came along to take the chosen few out of their misery.

The money shot. Barack Obama caught swimming

This picture clearly shows Obama swimming. There is no way he can be black.
I heard a rumour that the internet had a few images of black people swimming. I decided to investigate and sure enough a few strange images started to appear. What was obvious to me was that a bunch of politically correct retards out there went down to their local computer store and bought a copy of Adobe Photoshop. After a few hundred hours of trying to get to grips with Adobe’s retarded software, what they came up with wouldn’t even qualify them for the Special Olympics.

"Black man swimming"

Jesus Christ. This is the worst attempt of a doctored image I have ever seen. Those PC morons really are a bunch of retards.

Black people eat chicken. Obama doesn’t.
If you ask anyone what do black people eat most people will form an image similar to the following in their head:

Black people love chicken. Barack isn’t too keen on chicken apparently. I scoured the internet looking for pics of Obama eating chicken and all I could find were photoshopped images. This time they were done up by a bunch of racist pricks who go around saying that black people do nothing except claim welfare and eat chicken on their porch.

"Proof that black people sit on their porch all day eating chicken and receive their income from taxpayers"

Another photoshop effort here. I guess the one positive thing to be said is that they did a slightly better job with the image than the politically correct retards. I guess this means that even racists are smarter than those PC assholes.

Last edited:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Black people say ******. Obama has never said ******.
A black person’s favourite word is ******. They say it to each other all the time. The only white people who say ****** are extreme racists. Because I’m not an Obama fan, so I enlisted the help of two retarded Obama fans to help me with this one.

These naive retards thought that electing Obama would mean change. All they got was another white man

They have been studying Obama for years and they have told me that Obama has never in his life said the word ******. This proves that Obama is not a racist bastard. But more importantly, it proves he isn’t black.
As well as not saying the word ******, they also told me that Obama has always been articulate and has never engaged in black ghetto language. Fuck it, that seals the deal as far as I’m concerned.
I hope this article has adequately dealt with the doubters out there. Otherwise I’ll end up having to do yet another article proving Obama is white. Wouldn’t that be awful?

Last edited:

Sanitarium

Private First Class
OBAMA WHITE???? THEN EXPLAIN THIS!!!!!

80476714.jpg

barack_obama_at_las_kentucky_fried_chicken.jpg

ObamaFriedChicken.jpg

obama_watermelon.jpg

I rest my case

Sanitarium

Private First Class
Scroll up and look at the last pic in the first posting. One lesbian is staring at the other lesbian butt. LOL just caught on to that .

Top Bottom