Damage INC

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Copy pasted my old intro and made a new topic so it can be on page one. Thought it would be
a good idea for the new members/recruits to see.

Name - Daniel
Cod name - |KKK|DamageINC
Location - Gresham, Oregon
Age - 31

Experience With FPS - Not too much really Played medal of honor on ps2 quite a bit also played COD 2 on my old pc but never got into it for more than a couple hours a week at best. Played command and conquer a fair bit-- mostly played sports games on the ps2.. was never really heavy into gaming as much as i've been with cod4. Times i play - all hours ..day night w/e..

Hobbies - playing the guitar -been playing since i was 16 - reading, photography when i can, collecting live metallica shows, dvd and audio.. i have hundreds....love watching movies and travelling new places altho i have not really been anywhere. Vegas, london, england, costa rica and mexico a bunch of times but thats about it. Would like to do more one day. Guess thats about it .. anything else feel free to IM me or email im always up for bullshittin... laters i forgot to put im also a huge football fan - niners! and also love college football.

RandomGuy24

Sergeant
Hi Daniel, welcome to the forum! :p

If you keep posting and chatting in the shoutbox, you should get a nomination in no time. :p

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Hahah, these guys dont know u like I do D, nice intro too, I need to do one, one of these days, lol :p

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hi Daniel, welcome to the forum! :p

If you keep posting and chatting in the shoutbox, you should get a nomination in no time. :p

lol hmm. Was that an attempt at a joke?

I only bumped it because i wanted to see how it worked. Never done it before. Sounds stupid i know but i wanted to see how it worked.

Top Bottom