Caveadsum Intro

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Well if you want new intros from the staff, here goes.

Name: Wilfred, a good English name the only snag is I'm Scottish by descent.
Cod4 Username: Caveadsum, Latin for: Beware I am present.
Steam: I don't know or care, just friend someone else through the forum and you should find my name among their friends somewhere.
X-Fire: None
Previous krews: I've been on the verge of joining a clan before called the [DEA], but I took a look at their forum which was utterly Deadsville, so I decided not to. The fact that I had been banned from the server as a practical joke didn't help either. >:(

I've been playing FPS probably since 2003 or so, mainly playing the MOH games.

I usually play in the afternoon and evening and more than I should too. Although lately I've been spending more time in the forum than in the servers.

I'm the kind of guy that's usually much more laid back in stranger company. I prefer to quietly observe the people around me to gauge their intelligence before joining in the conversation and gracing them with my personality. Once they get to know me, and if I like them, I am usually the life of the party. I would say however a very distinctive trait of mine is that I'm essentially an egotistical maniac that enjoys the power I can have over lesser beings. I know this probably isn't casting a very favorable light on myself, but hey I'm not that bad if you get on my good side.

For my likes and dislikes, some people consider me somewhat eccentric in that I prefer old music and movies to the current stuff going around. For music that's almost universal, for movies I actually like quite a few of the new ones making my range of good movies from about 1918-present. That's right I like movies even when there isn't any sound.

Well that's me. Most of this stuff I think people have caught onto, but for those who haven't, you've just heard my life's story in 60 seconds.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
welcome to the forums! BTW you can still happily play all your games not made by valve (e.c. Left 4 Dead, The Orange Box) but it's still a cool pc gaming market that is steadily growing and is offering ridiculus deals on huge games......not that you care or anything lol

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Glad to have you here bud. We'll miss your humor (even though some don't catch it quite quickly) when you're gone for a bit. and best of luck.

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
maybe i don't get this, but why are you redoing and intro or why are we posting here?

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Well if you look at the date, this was posted in February when the staff decided to redo their intros that were lost in the Big Crash of January.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Well that was the day that Wally truly broke the forum. We call it the crash because everything was wiped out. Posts, stats, members everything. That taught Wally to use a backup forum to do his testing on. ;) I don't think there's any topic on this though. But any pre-crash member can tell you all about it. That's why most of the staff have the join date on their profile as January 13. I'm pretty sure that was when Wally crashed it and then most of us signed back up immediately.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
You know Nick, I realize that you're trying to copy Wally by posting nothing but funny pictures but let me tell you a secret....it's only funny when it has some relation to the topic at hand! I will be deleting meaningless posts like Nick's in future.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
You know Nick, I realize that you're trying to copy Wally by posting nothing but funny pictures but let me tell you a secret....it's only funny when it has some relation to the topic at hand! I will be deleting meaningless posts like Nick's in future.
no try to be like wally, just bored and entertaining myself

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
I've seen two different DEA clans. Mine might be different. Do you remember the name of a top dog of theirs?

Top Bottom