Campaign mode COD4

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
hey guys, I have just realised that I have all my COD4 campaign done in the hardest mode except for 1 mission. Its the 1 where u have to run away after sniping Zakhaev. (love the way his arm goes off, but I would have prefered his head) I have managed to reach the extraction point but I cant survive long enough for the heli to reach us. Can u give me some tips on where to hide and what I should do. thx

Beefcake

Corporal
hide in the hut next to the little hill, put up all the way back and w8 untill your heli is there and then kindle your c4 for a free way, when a nate purely flys u need be fast and trow it out
its not the existing art but the only way i managed it

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Hide next to the concrete barriers on the left side as you face where the people come from. You don't have to kill anyone and then you can sprint with MacMillan on your back to the heli.

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
you know where the ferris wheel is at hide in a shed all the nades they throw at you dont matter cause you dont die just wait for heli and get macmillan and dont shoot noone

Neo

Private First Class
What I always like to do is leave McMillan alone, then put some clays wherever the troops will make a run, then you just behind the little car bumping place (be careful not to go too far or radiation will kill you), then just kill everyone that approaches, it works a LOT!...

When the chopper come just clear the path, get McMillan and the rest will do it your backup :)

V

Voodoo

I beat it on veteren with my claymore frenzy something like this

Enemeys go this way --> >| >| >| >| >| >| >| (ferris wheel)(Me)

(extraction)
(McMillian)

>| = Claymore.... =P

My best tip would be to place claymores when the enemys comes around at the corner ,basically at thier spawn.... ( when your running as you round the corner put him down plant a few clays and head for the ferris wheel)

put 2 - 4 and you uasally get 1-3 kills P/clay, after that there not packed up so much.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

well, nvm mcmillian and extraction the posting thingy screwed up they're positions, but u get the idea.

Top Bottom