Wars and Training?

AVC

Banned
We're working on it.
If you check the Kompetitions link you can see info on our in-Krew comps

AVC

Banned
Take, it's a difficult proposition.

First you need a team that can play at more or less the same time, and then you need to find another clan, who also has a team that can play the same time as you.

As we have Krew members form all over the world, it 's pretty hard.

...Toxins...

Corporal
I can do personal one on one or train multiple people in sniper training. I've been a sniper for about 8 years online. Not a whole lot of people are better then me (no ego put in this comment).

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
i can do personal one on one or train multiple people in sniper training. I've been a sniper for about 8 years online. Not a whole lot of people are better then me (no ego put in this comment).

i challenge you to sniper duel.

...Toxins...

Corporal
lets do it :] and AVC I wasnt bragging I'm just stating I haven't met more then a couple people that come even close to challenging me. Just how it is :/ sorry if you don't like that stick in the mud.

AVC

Banned
I'm not denying it. But if you are so skilled then put some people up to the challenge. We have a built-in Krew Kompetition module so players who like to brag can prove (or otherwise) their skills.

http://www.kkkgaming.com/t2543/

There's no use saying to all and sundry that you're the greatest player around if you don't prove it. I can even do a Snipers Only Komp if we get enough interest.

Top Bottom