Hi I am Deadly Tiger

D

Deadly Tiger

Name:
CoD4 Username: DeadlyTiger
Explain the meaning of your username: No Meaning My 9 year old picked it as his first tag and I Inherited it
Steam: n/a
X-Fire: n/a
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: Cod 4 for a couple of months
Time you usually play: when ever my ISP is not lagged to buggary
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: Found the 24 hour Broadcast in the list and find it a great place to play, all the KKK guys seem friendly so I thought I would join
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? No and N/A

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I am IT Tech, have a wife & 2 kids 9/18, Just gotten into gaming, Snow and Water Ski, have done Kungfu for 30+ Years

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Nice intro Welcome to the forums DT I hope you enjoy it here and see you on the servers :D

D

Deadly Tiger

Hi Guys, thanks for the welcome, I am sure I will like it here, see ya on Broadcast :)

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Welcome DT! Hope you enjoy all the KKK has to offer. Hope to see some tags on you soon bud! Just stay active XD

D

Deadly Tiger

Thanks agin for the welcome, Yeah Qartvell I see you around most days to usually getting shot by you :) Although I am starting to even up the ledger a bit.

AVC an Aussie based server would be Great it would be Nice to not be giving away 6x plus the ping time to everyone else LOL

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
welcome dude
ive played with you loads of times in s1
welcome dude!

Commodore_H

Corporal
Welcome aboard dude! Hope to see you around soon!

@ CentO: why does everything you say always relate in some way with cum and stuff like that?

Top Bottom