I'm neo!

Neo

Private First Class
Sup... Im here to introduce myself so i can join the KKK :D
Here's what you asked:

Name: Luis Antonio Palacios
CoD4 Username: Neo
Explain the meaning of your username: I... really don't know, maybe I got it from matrix (?)
Steam: None
X-Fire: Luisan90
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: If it is only CoD4 experience, about 2 years.
Time you usually play: When I have free time and im not hanging out...
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: I logged in the server and I asked some members if I could get into the clan :D

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?: Nope

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: Mmm... Well I'm really looking forward to being accepted in the clan :D

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Good to see you on here man!! You've got some talent in the game ...always good to have a skilled player join the forums. Costa Rica eh? I went right through San Jose when I took a trip down to Costa Rica. I stayed primarily in Dominical, and San Isidro though....

Thanks for joining! Look forward to killing you more. :)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey , welcome to the forums.

I've been to Costa Rica as well, although i didn't see San Jose. I was in Tamarindo - i think that's how it's spelled, my sis and bro in law have a house there. Also traveled a few hours to somewhere i cant remember lol. Had a nice hotel on the lake.

Anyways, glad to see you joined up.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Welcome to the forum. Try to avoid the racial crap in the servers.. People like to try and bait you as you have found out..

Neo

Private First Class
thank you thank you! :D
i'm also looking forward to kill you fox :p

i just got one question, when i get to be officially kkk? :p

cya...

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey!
You get to be a full KKK when you've stuck around and you've followed the rules. As long as that happens, after about a month or so you'll get an invite and become a |k| recruit. Then, after you participate in the scrimmage, you get to be a full KKK

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Pretty much! As long as you're active on the forums as well as the servers, you'll get an invite in no time!

Neo

Private First Class
cool! :D... well then you will have me hanging arround here and in the servers very frequently :D

Top Bottom