SausageMahoney's Intro

S

SausageMahoney

Name:Joe
CoD4 Username:MC_MAHONEY69
Explain the meaning of your username:MC is from jon lajoie, he's a comedian on youtube. MAHONEY is from my youtube name SasuageMahoney
Steam:joeisninjg69
X-Fire:sausage69mahoney
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:Ive been playing FPS's since i was 16. First fps was HL1. Thought it was amazing :) than later moved on to HL2, TF2, and CSS. Then recently i bought cod4 for pc, Bout 2 months ago. Was almost a 48 and my rank and challenges were reset. :(
Time you usually play:Late at night. After school and work.
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:Well i was playing on you clan server and i just thought that this clan must be well put together and very well experienced players.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?Never. I have on CSS and other games. But not COD4

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:Im very into music. Ive been in a band for about 3 years now, It is a heavy metal band. Ive played the drums since i was 7. Im not very interesting :)

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome to the Forums Buddaayy!
As you can probably tell, we're all real friendly here, so enjoy your stay!

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Nice intro Joe Welcome to the forums i hope you enjoy it here have fun and see you on the servers

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Nice intro Joe Welcome to the forums i hope you enjoy it here have fun and see you on the servers

S

SausageMahoney

Thanks everyone. I really hope that i can become apart of this clan. A bunch of real friendly down to earth guys.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Great, we've got 3 Joes now!! (joemother,JoeKelly and you!)
Haha jokes. Welcome to the forum man!!

Top Bottom