Steam names.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm sure i saw this elsewhere, but i thought id make a dedicated thread so we can all add each other and play Black Ops.

Name ------------- steam ID

• DamageINC --------- dca1222
  • WaLLy --------------- kkk_wally
  • NoMercy ------------ ducky_009
  • Masterclip ----------- DUDEGaMeR13
  • Sniper Girl ---------- SniperGirl22
  • stevo --------------- stevo5800
  • Pugsport ------------ pugsport85
  • JohnRyAn------------ johnryan94
  • The Moment -------- No_Thought
  • unruley1------------- Dizasterkillswitch
  • AVC----------------- avc888
  • Cent0 -------------- cent0ment0
  • 517Houston ------- 517Houston
  • McFoe -------------TheGhostOfMcFoe

Last edited by a moderator:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
You and or any other staff member can edit the first post to include all the steam ID's so we can start adding each.

Lastly, I'd appreciate if people at least had their usernames correctly. I dunno about you but it really irks me when I get a message from someone that I only talk to once in a while and they have some weird name that I've never seen.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
You and or any other staff member can edit the first post to include all the steam ID's so we can start adding each.

Lastly, I'd appreciate if people at least had their usernames correctly. I dunno about you but it really irks me when I get a message from someone that I only talk to once in a while and they have some weird name that I've never seen.

Funny you mention that. I got a message from an old member - Pizdec yesterday using some name i'd never seen before. It basically came down to me saying tell me who you are or piss off. He talked to me for like three minutes then said brb in forty minutes and he went right into MW2. Pointless. It irk's me as well.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
|KKK|Ninja_Fish --------------- DUDEGaMeR13

question: Why do we have to have our steam ids posted

Last edited by a moderator:

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
goss400
i dont have it on pc or mac i have black ops on ps3 and it rocks!!!

Top Bottom