Wonder why TheDude doesn't post much on the shout?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Some stats:

Top 10 Shouters
DamageINC 541
TakeAway 442
Code 337
WaLLy 301
joe momma 186
PwnSauce 183
TheDude 167
stevo 165
No Mercy 152
Titoezz 144

:p

No, I didn't do it on purpose. The shouts just erase after 2 days or so.

TheDude is STILL "The King of Shout-Whoring".

:cool:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
lol i saw this thread and i thought i was banned from the forum for something i did last night. "oh no i finally did it" lol.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
lol i saw this thread and i thought i was banned from the forum for something i did last night. "oh no i finally did it" lol.

Is that why you sent those profile comments? I had no idea what you were talking about. :grouphug:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
LMAO. Not at all. Dude takes the cake. I checked one day and he had over 1k shouts. Insane amount. This thread is just to show that maybe Dude realized they get erased thus, he stopped shouting. :p

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
No I just shout so much cuz that's how I work. As soon as I joined the crew the shout box made me it's bitch and I have yet to take control lol.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I know :)

One of the reasons why I've always loved having a shoutbox. People can chat live thus they stay longer on the forum. ;)

The racist tags bring you here, the shout keep you here LMAO :p

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
lol I'm 2nd, TheDude cheats by the way cuz he talks to himself all the time!

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
No I just shout so much cuz that's how I work. As soon as I joined the crew the shout box made me it's bitch and I have yet to take control lol.

IMO, the shoutbox has been :eek:wned: by Dude, at least that's the way I see it lol.

This is also another thing I like about Dude cause he talks a lot and says stuff that doesn't make sense too, he just makes it fun to have him here, now it's time for a :grouphug:

AVC

Banned
Has that been proven? Or did he just spill water into it.

Maybe he thought it was a plant and watered it...

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
are you guys implying that Dude here is a stupid, greedy boy who wants the 1st place all for himself?
lolwut

Top Bottom