DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey all thought id make a new intro

Name - Daniel
Cod name - |KKK|DamageINC
Location - Gresham, Oregon
Age - 31

Experience With FPS - Not too much really Played medal of honor on ps2 quite a bit also played COD 2 on my old pc but never got into it for more than a couple hours a week at best. Played command and conquer a fair bit-- mostly played sports games on the ps2.. was never really heavy into gaming as much as i've been with cod4. Times i play - all hours ..day night w/e..

Hobbies - playing the guitar -been playing since i was 16 - reading, photography when i can, collecting live metallica shows, dvd and audio.. i have hundreds....love watching movies and travelling new places altho i have not really been anywhere. Vegas, london, england, costa rica and mexico a bunch of times but thats about it. Would like to do more one day. Guess thats about it .. anything else feel free to IM me or email im always up for bullshittin... laters i forgot to put im also a huge football fan - niners! and also love college football.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
What MoH did you play on PS2? I used to play online and was fairly good on it. I used to play Rising Sun, don't remember what it was called anymore. Fun times!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
it was the one were u fought the germans lol... it was frontline that i played the most.. i played the other ones a bit but not too much. I never played it online, i just played the missions over and over again on the hardest settings to try and make in interesting.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I played it on 2 players and it was pretty fun. My bro and I would finish the whole missions quite quickly. Those were the good ol' times!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I played it on 2 players and it was pretty fun. My bro and I would finish the whole missions quite quickly. Those were the good ol' times!

Oyeah i forgot about that 2 player split screen deal.. me and my bro would get high as camel pussy and play that too..along with GTA

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
hey damage I didn't know you're from Gresham. I'm from Vancouver, although I rarely go into Gresham, I spend a lot of time in Oregon

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
I don't know which to be more thankful for, that I don't live in Oregon, or that I'm not related to Dustyn.

Top Bottom