Hoss

Name:
CoD4 Username:HOSS
Explain the meaning of your username:It's my ARMY nickname
Steam:no
X-Fire:no
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:Since pong came out on Atari
Time you usually play:In the evening around 8 or 9
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:I started playing on your server because of it's low ping. I learned the map and now I'm hooked. I talked to KKK/DUDE about joining this clan and he refered me to this forum.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? I have never been in a Krew clan before. I have been invited to other clans in the past but can't remember who. I am a CO of a flight simulator squad in Aces High 2. I have been the CO of that squad for around 8 or 9 years now.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I am 55 years old (I know it's weird but I love computer games). I have been married for 26 years and have 2 sons. I ride a Harley Davidson. Our dogs name is Harley. :D I am retired from the U.S. Postal Service. I used camp a lot on your server but I got too much trouble from some people about it. I have amended my ways in the past week and found a path the force lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom