M_pulse

Name:Levon
CoD4 Username:M_pluse
Explain the meaning of your username:To react with out thinking
Steam:no
X-Fire:no will have when get headset
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:12 years
Time you usually play:all times depends on work
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:I came on my own freewill i have been playing on your server for a while and like the way you all run things fun and well maintained

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? yes i was an assistant admin for saints of destruction or =SOD=

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: i am a no nonsense type of gamer i don't like whiners,complainers,or cry babies the only thing i want to do is play and do my best to win. if i don't i try harder.
If you have any questions please see me in game or e-mail thank you :)

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Hey Nice intro. I hope to see you around and Stay active in the forums and servers and you should be invited soon. Talk to the Staff if you have any problems or questions

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Nice intro Levon Welcome to the forums i saw you quite often on s1 i hope you stay active and enjoy it here :)

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
welcome to the forums ive played against you once in s1

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Welcome Pulse I have seen and played against you quite a bit on Server 1. You seem to be a pretty good player also. Nice to have you here man. :D

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I've seen you quite a bit on S1 and your a challenge to battle against, welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy it here, there are a lot of great people here :D

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Welcome:) Have fun, stay active, and obey the few rules we have here and you should be invited in no time:)

Top Bottom