Joe momma: Ow...
Joe momma: I just scratched my head and I dropped my hand right onto my crotch
Joe momma: I just punched myself in the nuts >.<

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
[09:28] Joe momma: My dad is going to sell my beemer
[09:28] Joe momma: :sadcry:
[09:28] AVC: sell it? or trade it for pants?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
] Paigeboo: Hell yeah Andy, there's some really good restraunts in the city
DamageINC: some?
DamageINC: there are tons
Paigeboo: Lol okay tons
DamageINC: but expensive
Paigeboo: not all of them, my aunt finds the hole in the walls that are amazing and pretty cheap
517Houston: they are called glory holes Paige
Paigeboo: I'm sorry but I only know of one hole that has any glory to it....

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Joe momma: Pwn
[07:27] Joe momma: Can you do me a HUGE favor
[07:27] PwnSauce: what
[07:27] Joe momma: Ban me until monday night
[07:28] PwnSauce: uh, 24 hours
[07:28] PwnSauce: sure
[07:28] Joe momma: Thanks man
[07:28] PwnSauce: write if you want back in pwnsauce@madLinux.com
[07:28] Joe momma: kk
[07:28] PwnSauce: any last words? lol
[07:29] Joe momma: hmm
[07:29] PwnSauce: too late

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
[08:14] WaLLy: * WaLLy finished downloading Dead Island
[08:14] DamageINC: * DamageINC already downloaded dead island and beat it while trasgu is on 1%
[08:15] WaLLy: ah crpa
[08:15] WaLLy: Dead Island is a game?

wally fails trying to laugh at my slow downoad speed. :D

HBeta

Master Sergeant
[07:29] Psycho: where is the shoutbox
[07:29] someone360: m(
[07:29] someone360: your looking at it
[07:29] Psycho: yes
[07:30] Psycho: where is it
[07:30] Psycho: ?
[07:31] someone360: the thing your typing into and reading the text is the shoutbox
[07:31] Psycho: so this is the shout box?
[07:31] someone360: yes
[07:32] Psycho: Nitroz

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
10:02 Joe momma
Hop on in, buttsecks in 10 min
10:02 HIbred
yep
10:02 DamageINC
yea for a minute
HIbred:shout box timing...priceless

HBeta

Master Sergeant
[07:41] Psycho: pleas give it to me
[07:41] someone360: sounds like a hooker

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

[07:52] someone360: I made him "/quit" once
[07:52] HBeta: sounds like he's conducting afishal goverment business
[07:52] PwnSauce: heh. maybe they started giving computers to the retarded class at his school
[07:53] someone360: :lmao: Beta
[07:53] PwnSauce: oh yea, i do that sometimes. "how do I turn on god mode"? "Uh, type /quit unGodMode"
[07:53] PwnSauce: dude quits
[07:53] HIbred: LOL i was there i think
[07:53] HIbred: he tried some kind of ammo count thingy last night
[07:54] someone360: afishial goverment business guy + Psycho = :lmao: x9001
[07:54] HBeta: :lmao:
[07:54] someone360: Imagine if both of them were on s1, at the same time
[07:55] someone360: they would be winning, because rest of the server would be laughing their ass off
[07:55] PwnSauce: "yea. I'll need the server password. It's aficial government business"
[07:55] HBeta: they'd be threatening each other:
[07:56] HBeta: "I'll have kkkgaming shut down" vs "My dad wants to talk to you"
[07:56] someone360: :lmao:
[07:56] Trasgu: :haha:
[07:58] someone360: "this is afishial goverment business" vs "I WANT THE |k|! GIVE IT TO ME NOW"
[07:59] HIbred: Norwegian news story: "peaceful suburb disrupted today by enraged 11 year old shooting random people with a bb gun shouting..I WANT MY BABY K I WANT IT NAUW!!!"

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
[10:45] PwnSauce: wait, lol. psychome got banned? lol
New [10:45] DamageINC: 24 hrs
New [10:46] PwnSauce: hmm. my finger slipped and it's 240 years
New [10:46] Trasgu: trolololololol
New [10:46] Trasgu: imagine
New [10:46] Trasgu: psychos grand son
New [10:46] Trasgu: comes here in 240 years
New [10:46] Trasgu: I WANT THE |K|!!!!!
New [10:46] DamageINC: lmfao
New [10:46] DamageINC: :lmao:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
[09:05]*Macbeth: gonna go watch my movie of the day
[09:05]*Macbeth: the matrix
[09:06]*X|Miles|X: You better lose yourself in the music The moment, you own it, you better never let it go You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo His soul's escaping, through this hole that is gaping This world is mine for the taking, make me king As we move toward a new world order, a normal life is boring But superstardom's close to post mortem It only grows harder, only grows hotter He blows it's all over, these h**s is all on him Coast to coast shows, he's known as the Globetrotter lonely roads God only knows he's grown farther from home, he's no father He goes home and barely knows his own daughter But hold your nose cuz here goes the cold water These h**s don't want him no mo', he's cold product They moved on to the next schmoe who flows He nose dove and sold nada, so the soap opera is told it unfolds ( From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/e/eminem...lf-lyrics.html ) I suppose it's old partna, but the beat goes on Da da dum, da dum da da da da You better lose yourself in the music The moment, you own it, you better never let it go You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo You better lose yourself in the music The moment, you own it, you better never let it go You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo No more games, I'ma change what you call rage Tear this mothaf****n' roof off like two dogs caged I was playin' in the beginning, the mood all changed I been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage But I kept rhymin' and stepped, writin' the next cipher Best believe somebody's payin' the pied piper All the pain inside amplified by the fact That I can't get by with my 9 to 5 And I can't provide the right type of life for my family Cuz man, these *** damn food stamps don't buy diapers And it's no movie, there's no Mekhi Phifer, this is my life And these times are so hard and it's getting even harder Tryin' to feed and water my seed, plus teeter-totter Caught up between bein' a father and a prima donna Baby mama drama's screamin' on and too much for me to wanna Stay in one spot, another day of monotony's Gotten me to the point I'm like a snail I've got to formulate a plot or end up in jail or shot Success is my only mothaf****n' option, failure's not Mom, I love you, but this trailer's got to go I cannot grow old in Salem's lot, so here I go it's my shot Feet fail me not, this may be the only opportunity that I got You better lose yourself in the music The moment, you own it, you better never let it go You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo You better lose yourself in the music The moment, you own it, you better never let it go You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo You better You can do anything you set your mind to, man

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

TheDude = pwnt

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I didn't mean the conetent.. I meant the fact that someone wrote such bigstuff on somethingTD has noy

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Macbeth: "BOO SILO! YAY BOOBS!"
[08:50] HIbred: this pc is going to stay a virgin
[08:50] The Vamperi: I dont see whats wrong with dicks, I like em
[08:51] Macbeth: penetrate it with the usb cords!
[08:51] The Vamperi: Boobs are nice, but dicks are nice too

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Im half ghey. Or a Hipe says, omnivore, or as paige says bisexual?
Otherwise No Comment. Ill get laid more then his PC.

Top Bottom