Forum Color

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Hey guys,

We would like to know what you guys think of changing some of the forum colors.
WaLLy and myself have changed it to blue just to kind of get an idea what it would
look like. At the moment this is in no way permanent. Should we keep the blue?
Should we leave it orange? Should we try green? What do you guys think? Let us know.
All ideas will be considered. (except pink)

Honestjohnny

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
maybe red will look cool if not green but im a little bored of orange lol

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I think the banners look great. I would like to see a darker background, maybe total black with the blue contrasted on top of it throughout the whole forum. Most people probably wont dig that, but i think it would look cool.

Onto colors that might actually stick around, i like the blue. The forum looks great. Good job.

The forum banner is awesome as well.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I cant see my text as i type it for some reason? Maybe the dark black is blocking out the text?

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Honestly I like the orange better and the only reason is because it's easier to read on the dark background, but of course the majority rules :D

PwnSauce

Banned
Maybe you can select some krew colors and use them as the theme throughout whatever we do.
ATM it looks like blue and orange, or whatever.

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
i kinda like the black on blue look especially the top banner is gorgeous.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
why not load a variety of skins and let the individual user choose?

This will be one of the Premier perks. ;)

Don't expect hundreds of them though because vBulletin is a whole different animal when it comes to tweaking. It has much more settings and with each added theme we literally have to change all the settings all over again.

I'll add another theme today though.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Thanks Wally.. I've dealt with vbull before and I know the work it takes to make them the way ya want them

K

knut12

How about red on black? That's real good combination.
White on black would be cuite a contrast, so maybe it would be hard to read long posts? I dont know.
Anyways, the blue looks nice, but i dont think it's so good combined with black.
Maybe you should try red? Im not sure if it's going to be good, but it's wort a try :)

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
i like the blue. looks good guys! but ive always liked black and red so maybe try that one out for a little?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
This will be one of the Premier perks. ;)

Don't expect hundreds of them though because vBulletin is a whole different animal when it comes to tweaking. It has much more settings and with each added theme we literally have to change all the settings all over again.

I'll add another theme today though.

This should be a perk for all krew members IMO.

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
what damage said about all black woould be nice with blue or green i like both colors

Top Bottom