WTF i kno im drunk again but...

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Hey guys. I couldn't find how to reset my PW on my orignial profile. I made a new profile. This new forum is confusing and not like the test forum and I am confused.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hes drunk. He's so cool.

Step 1 - Get first email sent out by Wally. Follow link.
Step 2 - Visit page in link, reset password. New Email then sent with new password.
Step 3 - Follow Link in new email with reset password.
Step 4 - Reset password on page given to you in step 3.

I think he made this thread just to tell us he was drunk.

PwnSauce

Banned
Hey guys. I couldn't find how to reset my PW on my orignial profile. I made a new profile. This new forum is confusing and not like the test forum and I am confused.

click the 'password' reset.
Enter your email address you used to register.
check email, click the link in that email to reset your password.
Another email arrives with your temp password.
use that to log on.
it's not difficult.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
actually at the time i wrote this post, like i said, dumbasses, THERE WAS NO PASSWORD RESET LINK. THERE WAS ALSO NO EMAIL. When I checked email this morning I had received the one from wally. I was actually trying to make a joke about the fact that I always make stupid ass drunk posts. So, NO, it wasn't that hard, but this morning before I went to bed, there was no link, and there was no email, so I was confused.

Don't even try damage.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
quote - I was actually trying to make a joke about the fact that I always make stupid ass drunk posts.

Well we can just chalk this up to another stupid ass post to let us know you were drunk.

Your cool points are going up.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
like i said don't even try. Did you even read my latest post? Do you understand english? or are you just trying to troll me here? Either way, I think we can just chalk this up to another stupid ass post to let everyone know how much superior you are to me. You must be on a higher level of human existence. Why don't you shut your ****ing mouth til you actually know **** worth saying, or **** that is worth my time to look at? Who are you... 517?

I am done.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
sorry man. You are right, in ome senses. I am not making posts to tell ppl I am drunk. Cool points lost their significance to me a while ago, whether you can believe or not. If you can't, that's your decision/fault. I was trying to make a joke of my drunken bull**** behavior because it emberasses me and I wanted to make some kind of vent for it. Eveything I said in my posts about not being able to get on was true. IDK why you have to belittle me and make the fact that I am imperfect and an ******* so much more apparent to everyone else. It is kinda unfair. All i can do adn al i try to do is tlk about what I know (or think I know) and when I do not totally know something, I talk about it with people that know much more than me so that I learn more. i do not think I am the next christ or anything. In fact, I think that I am quite misinformed about my intelligence and am kind of wasted material. I do not like it when people with more experience and knowledge dissect my speech and make a clown out of me in front of everyone else. My intent bears no malice and I do not think that I deserve it. This is why I blew up. I know it's not a good reason, but I thought i would explain myself either way. I am not at all a good guy most of the time, even though I would like to be. I wish more people would ask me how i feel, what i think, and what my motives are, instead of making me a caricature of whatever negative attribute is applicable at that time.

This thread started out of confusion because wally had said that I should reset my password and I couldn't find out how to do so. I really don't want ppl to think I am drunk all the time, nor do I think it is cool. Every one of my idols worked themselves to death, free of alchohohol. My unclie drank himself to death by choice, with my family on the sidelines telling him not to. He had ample oppurtunity to change his ways. I played "Happy Trails" on guitar for his funeral. I do not think drninking racks up "cool points. " I am also against teh idea of cool points altogether, for many reasons. It hurts me a little when everyone in this krew seems to have an image of "TheDude" drawn up in their mind, and everything I do is raped by that image. I don't think that I am who you all think that I am. I am by no means perfect at all, but I try my best to be honest above all, and I don't think anyone realizes that.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I type big paragraphs and I should stop because no one wants to read them. In this case i should have reorganized it. Damage if you actually care who I am then you should read what I typed.

Aside from that, I want you all to know that I KNOW MYSELF that I am a pompous jerk. I listen to jazz because I love it. Jazz musicians in general are more capable and serious musicians than the general rock musician. This is only becuae jazz is so old and studied and analyzed that it has in part become acadamia. I just heard some pantera that gave me goosebumps tonight. When I say that I hate metal players, I don't mean that I hate all guitarists that play metal. I am referring to what metal player means at berklee. I wont get into that. I am an arrogant insecure bastard and I am sory for bashing whatever kind of music you people like. Most of the time, I am simply trying to expres my full knowledge of music at all times so that it can be corrected andn I can get better, but my knowledge is so feeble and worthless that it comes across as arrogant. I want to change this.

When I think of the perfect musician, I imageine a person that can play any sound that comes to ear at any time. I love jazz because jazz requires that kind ofskill from the musicians that play it (real jaz imo does) and i love it. My idolic musician would be able to play YJM and Coltrane and john mayor and bach on the spot. This is why i argue so much. I think all real musicians should consider this. I am not a real musician yet. I don't think anyone who refuses to learn or understand a certain kind of music is a real musician. NOT because i am pompous, but because that is what I think that I SHOULD be.

I am sorry if I have come across as a waste of life to you people. I have gotten many signs that you guys kind of think that I am a waste of life in some fashion. I agree with you guys on some levels. I have never added anything to anyone's life. I am sorry that I blow up at you guys sometimes.

I try to be honest above all else so when I was accused of hacking (and continue to be accused every now and then) it is an insult to one of my core values so I get really pissed.

I will try not to make any shalloow posts that seem to be a mechanism for inproving my highschool cool points,

I do not want to be that guy. I have hated that guy all my life. This is part of the reason i got so pissed at you damage. If you want to know about me, then talk to me about it. I hate the guy you described me as and I never want to be him. I constantly question my motives for everything I do, and I am never liberated from the self doubt and criticism I have described. Those kinds of accusations you make about me are both hurtful on 1 level, and ludicrous on another level.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
LOL this was a rather funny post. I know you were being serious Dude but don't take Damage so serious either. And I agree, there are some of your posts I don't even read cuz they're so freakin long (for example the above posts). I just like sticking to the short stuff unless it's something technical or whatever.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
wow this thread is a testament to my failings. I take damage seriously when hes being a serious *******.

Top Bottom