Trasgu Introduction

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Name:Gonzalo

COD4 Username:Trasgu_ESP

Explain the meaning of your username: Well, trasgu comes from an old legend existing in the North of Spain. Its supposed to be a kindof goblin that would look after the economy of the families. I have always used this name in my games and some friends even call me like that so... :). Plus I love it. ESP its just español-spanish. (Yes, I am proud of my country. Especially after the world cup)

Steam: dont have

X-Fire:trasgu5000

Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: I have been playing first person shooting games since medal of honor frontline. (I think it was around 6-7 years ago) And COD4 just amazes me. I love the game and I have been playing it online for over a year.

Time you usually play: I usually play on the weekends and some times in the week (when school work allows me)

How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: I have just been playing ur server and the fun in it with the KKK members made think on joining u guys. It was really fun up to now. :13:

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?
never. This would be my first clan. Cuz really after a year I think its about time...

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:
Well Im a friendly person (except in the game of course), I can be pretty active and I hope to get along fine with all of u. I play lots of sports like basket and tennis and my favorite hobby is to dance tecktonic.
Well, to conclude congrats on the great clan and I hope I will be able to join u guys. :)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
My friend is a spanish pop semi-star in spain (ZG). Guillermo Marin. Nice to have to aboard. If you haven't already, read the recruitment process explanation that can be found on the home page. Hope to see you around!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome to the forums. I hope you decide to stay active. If you have any questions about becoming a member, PM me.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Oooh no!! a techtonik dancer :character0029:... :-[.Sorry dude it will not be possible...we are serious here...

No, no im joking dont be affraid...we already have some dancer. Cant remember who, but it remind me some vid of kids dancing and someone saying "i want to dance like that"...Thought techtonik was already dead...but maybe it just hitted spain recently. Or maybe your like the highlander of techtonic ;)

Btw welcome on our forum!!

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Nice intro Gonzalo Welcome to the forums i hope you stay aktive and enjoy your stay see you on the servers :)

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
just wanted to thank every1 for the welcome, hope to see u in the servers (except u Sauce, I hate ur claymores and LS. Really, I had enough yesterday) XD.

PS: Sargass techno is not dead [size=18pt]It will last forever[/size] :dance:

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
I didnt say techno is dead..even if people more often use the term electronic music now ...i said techtonic is dead ;)...But it was what i thought about 15-17 years ago when europe discovered the new beat wich was the beginning of electronic music (techno, house and all that shit) and guess what...New beat come for the most group from...Belgium. Im not proud about it ;)

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
What up Trasgu! Look forward to shooting you some in the future. Oh...and heck with Techno....Trance is where it's at! :043:

Top Bottom