First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
wtfwally.png

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/5161/wtfwally.png

WTF IS THAT MAN. seriously.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
well im making a new thread about it. i just scanned that website in virus total, says its malware also. why are we associated with that website.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
its called rocketdock. im using it to replace my desktop, now my desktop has like no icons at all.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
We're on shared hosting so one of them must have malware on it.

Within a week and a half, we'll be on a different host. Hopefully, much faster overall and we won't have to deal with this issue.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
its called rocketdock. im using it to replace my desktop, now my desktop has like no icons at all.

Thanks Joe, are you running Windows 64 bit? Just curious because on the download page it says...

System Requirements:

* Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
* 500Mhz or faster CPU
* 10MB RAM free

* Please note that Windows XP x64 Edition, Windows Vista 64-bit Editions, Windows 7 64-bit Editions, and alternate shells are not yet supported.

I'm using Win 7 Pro 64 bit, so I was curious to know how it works with yours if your using 64 bit too ;)

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Thanks Joe, are you running Windows 64 bit? Just curious because on the download page it says...

I'm using Win 7 Pro 64 bit, so I was curious to know how it works with yours if your using 64 bit too ;)

yup using win7 x64, no problems here. dee is using vista 64, he dosent neither.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah, well I installed it on mine instead of waiting for slow joe, lol and it works just fine on mine too. Man you got a small screen Nick, what size is it?

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah, well I installed it on mine instead of waiting for slow joe, lol and it works just fine on mine too. Man you got a small screen Nick, what size is it?

im pretty sure he shrunk that image, i think his laptop is 15.6 in screen so its definatly not that small lol. gotta be at least 768p or 900p screen.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
LoL, well I know the actual size of the screen wasn't that small, I was comparing the size of the dock he uses to the size of his taskbar, but I guess you can change the size of the dock too huh. I was just curious on it Nick that's all ;)

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
the dock is just the toolbar.. it adds length as you add stuff to it.. I think thats is what your asking blu.. if not I apologize

Top Bottom