funny pics

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The old man in the bottom-middle photo runs the expensive mattress in Houston right? Just saw a video on FB of him. Some of the beds he sells are insanely expensive! Think over $9k! :eek: And the guy opened up his store as a shelter for the Houston people. Nice dude! That'll be one huge write-off for the guy.

I guess. I thought he was just some random guy. So he was letting people sleep on his nice beds while Mr. Preacher was probably asking 20% for a bench spot in his temple of bullshit. XD

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
0_9ef15_5b79da3c_XXL.jpg

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I cant open the page. Is it alredy deleted?

"Ekaterinbourg Russia mondial 2018" now is under construction.
No doubt, it will be completed in time:
czguaG9zdGluZ2thcnRpbm9rLmNvbS91cGxvYWRzL2ltYWdlcy8yMDE3LzA5L2UyMTVkOWU3ZmE2ZDFmNzgyNzVkNTA0OTM0MTkxOGFhLmpwZz9fX2lkPTk4NTA4.jpg

czguaG9zdGluZ2thcnRpbm9rLmNvbS91cGxvYWRzL2ltYWdlcy8yMDE3LzA5L2I0ZWM5MWYzMGQwNDBmYWQzYjg0MDA2MDYyYmNmOWIxLmpwZz9fX2lkPTk4NTA4.jpg

czguaG9zdGluZ2thcnRpbm9rLmNvbS91cGxvYWRzL2ltYWdlcy8yMDE3LzA5L2UyYWM5ODkwNzNkNWZmNDdkYTEwMWE0ZWUyMWJlNTVhLmpwZz9fX2lkPTk4NTA4.jpg

czguaG9zdGluZ2thcnRpbm9rLmNvbS91cGxvYWRzL2ltYWdlcy8yMDE3LzA5L2NkNzhiMGFjNjg1ZDQzZmI2YjUyNDIxZWU5YWQ0M2Q2LmpwZz9fX2lkPTk4NTA4.jpg
the problem is not that it is finished, but why they built the stands outside the enclosure.I heard that Putin was very angry
XD

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
:lmao:

Now that is hilarious. I can see it now that i'm looking for it. Man, those people would be starting straight at the rim of the stadium! Doesn't look it will affect too many seats, but still :LOL:

Russia is going to face a shortage of construction workers very soon :tinfoil:

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
I opened jasmine's Twitter photo.
It looks strange and maybe funny, but this is official project:
i

Top Bottom