How to Put In a Password to a locked Server

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
This seems to be a Question every scrim, so i thought id take a screenshot. It's pretty simple. Click join game, when the server list comes up, Click on password circled in red, type in the password, click ok, then join the server.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Lol, i didnt know how to do this until my scrm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y()()() M()N

The Old Guy
|K3| Member
If you have to get into a room,I assume you give out the passswords over the ventrillo or some other way ?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
If you have to get into a room,I assume you give out the passswords over the ventrillo or some other way ?

Depends on why we're locking it the first place.

1v1 Match - PW gets posted in the Krew Members section only. Usually to avoid non members coming in spoiling the match
Recruit's Scrim - PW gets posted in the Recruits area. We do make exceptions if a non-member/recruit would like to join. We usually let them know they are only able to spec because the Scrim is only for Members and Recruits.

Those are the only reasons I can think of that I can see why a server would get locked.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
really?

the 'password' button needed explaining?

fistface_zpsa6e213fb.png

:K

Maccabeus

Private First Class
|K3| Member
Also in cod4 if you are given the ip to the server and the password you can type it in the console as such /connect 123.45.67:28960; password match123

Top Bottom