JokersVirus...Why so serious?

J

JokersVirus

Name: Ryan
CoD4 Username: JokersVirus
Explain the meaning of your username: I'm a big fan of the Joker in the movie The Dark Knight. RIP Heath Ledger.
Steam: n/a
X-Fire: n/a
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: I was introduced to the original Nintendo by my uncle at around 8 years old. My fps experience started with GoldenEye for the N64, and pretty much evolved to what it is now.

Time you usually play: Anytime I don't have class or homework. Generally in the afternoon around 4 pm.

How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
Since broadcast is my favorite map and ffa is my favorite game type, it was only natural that I liked the KKK FFA HC Broadcast server. From there i decided I would like to be a part of the KKK community.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: Currently I'm attending the University Wisconsin Milwaukee. I plan on majoring in computer science. Besides gaming, another hobby of mine is working with cars. I'm big into muscle cars and pretty much any car that goes fast. I also like to do recreational motocross. The adrenaline you get from it is insane!!!

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Nice intro Ryan welcome to the forums i saw you a bit on s1 stay active and you will get an invite in no time have fun and enjoy your stay :)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Welcome to our forum Ryan! We're planning on making additional forum additions so you may experience some downtime in the next couple days.

Glad you're enjoying S1. 8)

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
WELCOME RYAN!!
i hope you get recruited quickly (I havent been recruited yet)

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
welcome ryan!! just stay active man, unlike our inactive peoples, you may be considered for membership

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Welcome dude, I don't believe I've seen you on yet but I'm sure I will. Like Nick said just stay active and you might be recruited. Oh and Cento, you have been going to high school right? I can't believe your spelling is always so horrible...especially with a spell checker!!!

J

JokersVirus

thanks for the welcome. hopefully i can become a member soon. :13:

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Welcome Ryan....by the way, I love the name. I also am a fan of the Dark Night movie. It's been fun playing with you on s1. You have some serious talent bro!

FoX

J

JokersVirus

I feel a re intro is appropriate since i haven't been on the forum recently. A while back i applied to become a kkk member. I was active until i got a new computer and my cod4 profile got corrupted when i tried transferring it. I got discouraged and decided to stop playing cod4. Well, i tried black ops and it isn't that great in my opinion so I started cod4 up again. Currently I'm a level 42 and hope to level to 55 soon. I play a lot of broadcast so you should see me there.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome back Joker!
If you hadn't already noticed, I play under an assumed name and I've seen you play a lot. You're really good!
Welcome Back Home-skillet...
Drew

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
IT's been good playing with you on the servers!! Stick around and you'll find a community of cool people here....except for .....well for the most part everyone is really cool!! LOL... :) Welcome.

FoX

Beefcake

Corporal
hey welcome^^
Heath Ledgar act the Joker so damn great (btw RIP Heath),
"Let me tell you a Story about my Father ..."
"Why so serious?"

Top Bottom