Super Bowls Comercials.

Witch Super Bowl has the best comercials?

• Total voters

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
lol Whats you favorite super bowl comercial???
i haven't disided fer this year but, my favorite from last year was the pepsi comercial with justin timberlake in it. ;D

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
i don't remeber any comercials.. but this years looks kinda like shit....so im going with last year

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Now how do you expect me to remember last year? Pretty good ones overall this year, except for that stupid bud light one with the party voices. I liked the Doritos ones with the dog and the lil kid. Cent0 your not even watching the game.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well how could you, you're playing COD all game long!

Post Merge: [time]1265592587[/time]

hahahaha Megan FOX FTW!

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Now how do you expect me to remember last year? Pretty good ones overall this year, except for that stupid bud light one with the party voices. I liked the Doritos ones with the dog and the lil kid. Cent0 your not even watching the game.
i am too watching the game...just doing my hw too.....TOUCHDOWN COLTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
no wonder everyone like the meagan fox commercial. shes naked in a bubble bathh... wow.

[move]...Men... -.- [/move]

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
You must be gay then guus lol cos Megan Fox is drop dead gorgeous. And LOL at sniper's comments.

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
there was a kid locked in his room ....... ??? his mom was banging on his door asking what he was doing.

I can't beleive they put that on a comercial.

well younger kids wouldnt understand but, still.

Top Bottom