|KKK| and Black Ops!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
That's right folks, just now, I have pre-ordered not one, but two Black Ops servers!!! The servers will be here on 11/09/2010 :035:

With that said, I need a little help form each and every one of you! What I need is info on what kind-of gametypes, map names and any info you can dig up for Black Ops. This will help me so that all I have to do is enter this information when they release the servers to me. Sounds good?

8)

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Here is the list of Gametypes:

Team Deathmatch
Capture the Flag
Search and Destroy
Demolition
Hardcore Team Deathmatch
Headquarters
Sabotage
Domination
Combat Training – Fight against enemy AI in a training mode.

Wager Matches

This new game mode separates the ranking structure than the standard modes above. This will allow you to gamble your money, though only the top three players will receive the prize at the end of these matches. You will also randomly be placed into 1 of these 4 modes.

One in the Chamber – each player is given a pistol with one bullet and a knife. For each kill achieved the player will receive one more bullet. However, each player will only have three lives.

Sharpshooter – each player is given the same random weapon. The weapon will be used for 45 seconds before being switched out for another one. Kills will award the player with perks and score multipliers.

Sticks and Stones – each player receives only a crossbow, ballistic knife, and a Tomahawk. The catch in this gamemode is that if the player was able to hit an enemy with a Tomahawk, the enemy player will go “bankrupted”.

Gun Game – players start out with a pistol. For each kill they move up a level, granting them a better gun. First person to achieve kills with all 20 weapons wins. However, someone who is knifed will move down a level.

Taken from: http://teambros.net/more/black-ops/gametypes-and-wager-matches/

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
thanks Nick! We'll definitely have some sort of Wager Match Server along with anything Hardcore.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
No problem WaLLy! One in the chamber sounds intense and very fun, I'd REALLY like to play that one. I've played gun game before on CSS and it was very fun. Sticks and stones is something completely new and it sounds amazing. I could not find any maps though, i guess they haven't released the maps list yet.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
ONE MAP NAMED *JUNGLE*.

APprently, it is a "sniper" friendly map, which means its a bigg map

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
i reckon it is great but im getting black ops on ps3 (preordering)

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
:(, I wont be able to get my parents to buy me the game. I have to save up for it :( That will take quite a while as I dont have a job

KateLove

Sergeant
guys... nicks things are wrong so no this is the line up-

TDM
FFA
S&D
DOMINATION(maybe)
CTF
Wager matches are going to be like finding lobbys for mw2 so odds are hack fest....
uhm... all i can think of but there will be ffa because my brother's clan already preordered there server like us and it will be set up for ffa

Top Bottom