New post your Desktop Thread.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Post pictures of your desktops. I just started using Rainmeter. It's awesome and fully customizable , giving you access to the config files for every skin. This is what i have so far using a few different skins. The possibility are pretty endless. Will be doing a lot more tinkering i think. The Metallica Ninja star rotates as well.

Post Merge: [time]1287037945[/time]

Thumbnail if you want the full size, high resolution pic. Click link, then click picture on imageshack to enlarge it. The high resolution screens would be to big to post here. The ones you see are resized and lowered quality.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
l_00238634ed1341b79badc9b7f047a0d0.png

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Nick = Fail

Instead of doing stickies, you should add them to your favorites. :p

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I think that he has the stickies so when he wants to ask people to join the server, he can just copy and paste the whole /connect ... command right into the shout. This way people can paste it right into their ingame console.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
With Windows, just hit prntscrn, open paint, press control+v to paste it, then save.

Here is my updated desktop. You can click the drive letters and it opens them up. Cool shortcut.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Yes I Know.....Vista....taken with Corel Capture x3

Post Merge: [time]1287985609[/time]

With Windows, just hit prntscrn, open paint, press control+v to paste it, then save.

Here is my updated desktop. You can click the drive letters and it opens them up. Cool shortcut.

Damage your Background kick ass! Can I have tat pic?

Top Bottom