alienware

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
have you guys seen the new computers by alienware they made a 3D computer and it has like 100 GB for memory and a cooling system it was made just for games well iam saving up for this (black ops can wait) computer it cost about 2,500 or something like that

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
have you guys seen the new computers by alienware they made a 3D computer and it has like 100 GB for memory and a cooling system it was made just for games well iam saving up for this (black ops can wait) computer it cost about 2,500 or something like that
100 gigs aint that much man, id suggest atleast 300 for gaming

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
dude, cheap laptops but powerful. xoticpc.com/

i am saving up for a laptop and gonna buy it from that company, if you want a good computer here is one for better.

http://www.xoticpc.com/asus-g73jw-now-stock-g73jwa1-p-2858.html

check the specs, way better than anything you have ever seen

You can find good specs anywhere. It's the integrity and reliability of the company that matters. XOTIC is a very good company. I would recommend them as well.

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
dude found them less than a week ago and i was like holy shit! LOW ASS PRICES FOR BIG ASS SHIT!...compared it to alien ware and 1.7k was 4k at alien ware

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yea. The most important thing though, is that they are a reliable company. Alienware is highly unreliable with horrible customer service thanks to Dell. I wouldn't trust a single peso to them.

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
yeah, dude i can't wait to save 1.7-2k for the computer in the second link, omfg, for 2200 you can get 16 gigs of ram and a 2.5gb processor....gah!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
lol. Well you don't need 16 gb of ram. That is way overkill. I mean for 2k, you can build an epic, epic PC off of Newegg.

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
i know, but damage, i'm all about portability...plus next year i'm going to college so 2k for that is great, just keep in mind by next year a new one will be out with better specs anyways so i'll be getting bang for my buck if you know what i mean

AVC

Banned
two and a half k for a PC?
Or laptop?
In any case- memory = RAM
HDD = STORAGE
Get it right.
100gig of memory would be a bit of a waste, the OS can't even use that much.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
alienware is fine if you like paying 4 grand to have lights in your laptop. i recommend asus republic of gamers laptops. strong, powerful, cheap. no it dosent have lights, but its slick, powerful, and very well designed. plus its cheaper because asus makes everything on its own like the motherboard and other parts. dell buys them from other companies hence the super steep price.

Top Bottom