bugatti-veyron.gif

bugatti-veyron-main-post-1.jpg

Ferrari Enzo: $700,000
ferrari-enzo-wallpaper_s.jpg

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
o_O 2.2 MILLION!! who the hell has money like that lying around to spend on a bugatti??

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
doesnt really call my attention its better to buy a peice of junk and fix it less money

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
i've always wondered, whats the point of such a expensive car?

In like a year or so, a new, BETTER car will come out, and isn't the point of buying an expensive car because its a really good car?

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
no because you can make a fast car or good car out of scratch just takes up like 10,000 dollars because you have to buy the materal and if you go to the junkyard you can find stuff way cheaper

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
seriously guys, whoever has money to buy these cars isn't really worried about money.

If I were one of these guys, I would probably do the same. I'd opt for the Enzo than the Bugatti. The Bugatti is fast as a mofo but it looks FAT!!! The Enzo = panties drop! :D

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Would you rather have the ability to hit 268 in the Bugatti or 220 in the Enzo? Kill yourself at super high speed or SUPA 1337 High speed?

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
psh.
i saw a 1966 mustang at sanfrancisco before.
the best car by farrr :)

J-Kelly

Corporal
I'd take the veyron,, Enzo is getting old now and bugatti just released the veyron supersport << id get that one :p :)

Top Bottom