Roxanne Gr...

Whats the biggest thing of Roxanne Gr that irritates you?

• She always is on Opfor or Spetsnaz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Since everyone gets Irritated about Roxanne, I've desided to post a poll about her. Everyone i've come acrossed has something to say about Roxanne. Lets have alittle friendly gossip. ;D

She never helps her team. :(

She'll sit there and camp the whole game. >:(

She always uses the same weapon. :eek:

She never has colorful chats with anyone. :'(

She is always on opfor and spetsnaz. :-\

She plays for the highest score and not for fun. ???

I can say with out a doubt Roxanne Gr is the most irritating person i have ever foght againt!
I'm pretty sure your thinking the same. Tell some storys. ;D

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Epic topic. I seriously hate roxxane gr with a passion. I will get uber pissed just spectating her. I sometimes wish when she plays that we had a rule on sabotage that everyone must go for the bomb and not camp excessively. I think we just note all of her camping spots and post them up so we can just own her time and time again. I will spec her, and i notice she always goes to the same spots in some kind of rotation. I never noticed she is always opfor or spetnaz tho so good catch on that one. I also agree roxxane is about the most annoying player on our servers.

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I think we just note all of her camping spots and post them up so we can just own her time and time again. I will spec her, and i notice she always goes to the same spots in some kind of rotation.

Thats a good idea. some one should spectated her fer a while and write all her camping spots down then post it up. shee'l be sorry fer ever camping lol ;D

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Haha good post Sniper Girl. I too get irritated with Roxanne and I agree that posting her normal camp spots would be beneficial for our team to rid out that camper :D

She has no skills and hence that is why she camps all the time, but for some reason she doesn't kill me very often when I am on there playing, may be I just get lucky :p

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I don't think I've had the dis-pleasure playing with her. Would shanking her from the back irritate her?

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I don't think I've had the dis-pleasure playing with her. Would shanking her from the back irritate her?
Haha Wally, I don't think it would bother her at all to tell you the truth, but even if it did how would we know since she never speaks :p I have never once seen anything spoken by her, so no one even knows her except that she's a "usual" camper, lol.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Epic topic. I seriously hate roxxane gr with a passion. I will get uber pissed just spectating her. I sometimes wish when she plays that we had a rule on sabotage that everyone must go for the bomb and not camp excessively. I think we just note all of her camping spots and post them up so we can just own her time and time again. I will spec her, and i notice she always goes to the same spots in some kind of rotation. I never noticed she is always opfor or spetnaz tho so good catch on that one. I also agree roxxane is about the most annoying player on our servers.
HOW COME I'VE NEVER SEEN/PLAYED THIS FAMOUS ROXXANNE GR?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Shes Greek, so she usually plays early in the morning West Coast time. And Wally i have knifed her many times, it's probably my fav thing to do in COD.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
She's on often at the same time than me.

Please don't ban her...she the most easy target to shoot after she kill you once, or after u just spectate her for a few minuts to find her spot and knife her :D i Love to do that for the moment my score is 6 knife in a row on Roxanne.

See she's a little bit more funnier if you see her like a new challenge in the game :)

her Gametracker stats <-Clic

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
dude. she sounds like extremist hes on s1 a lot
and ty sniper. lmao

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah I'm with Cent, I've seen her on every now and then but never really paid attention to her. I have heard you guys talkin a lot of shit on her though lol. I'll certainly keep my eye open for her. And I also agree with Sargass, if she's in the same spots all the time then it shouldn't be hard to nail her... or from what he likes, knife her ass lol

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Haha Wally, I don't think it would bother her at all to tell you the truth, but even if it did how would we know since she never speaks :p I have never once seen anything spoken by her, so no one even knows her except that she's a "usual" camper, lol.

well, I got vitamin to say something after who knows how long. I believe he said "wally, you talk too much!" hahahahahaha It didn't help that I changed the team name to "vitamin is ghey!" so maybe that's why he respinded in such a matter ;D So if I see Roxanne sometime, I'll work my magic. :p

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
I think I've seen Roxanne but I didn't give her much notice. I would treat habitual campers like her with something of a quiet yet hostile disdain, except I find they are usually not worth even that so I just ignore them.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Has anyone ever thought that she might be without a couple of fingers so she would hardly be able to move? :p

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Wally I guess so. Or she uses that text as an excuse.
She never moves but I still own her/his butchcheeks all the time.

Top Bottom