Which servers should we keep?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Which servers should we keep? I repeat, which servers should we [size=18pt]keep[/size]?

As most of you all know, we are making some room for next month's addition of some CoD: Black Ops servers. This poll is to get your input on which servers you think should stay with us. Our goal is to keep four (4) cod4 servers total. Server 1 and Server 7 are not going anywhere. With that said, you only get two (2) options to choose from, so choose wisely. Once the poll ends, the options with the most votes will stay with us. Tie-breakers will result in going with the server with the highest server rank on gametracker. The unwanted servers will be removed maybe a day or 2 after the poll ends.

So for the folks that don't bother to read the above:

-Removing 3 servers
-which servers should we [size=18pt]keep[/size]?
-You ONLY get 2 votes!!
-Vote or die!

:victory:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
2 and 5 seem to have the most people non-members, sometimes.
server 3 does too but RARELY

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
By the looks of it, S2 and S5 are going to be staying. The poll ends in 2 days guys. So hurry and put in your votes!

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I forgot about this topic, lol. I voted for 2 and 5 also, even though I rarely play on them they are good ones to keep ;)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Thanks to everyone that voted! Our final results are a landslide. Server 2 and 5 are staying with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom