Taz's Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
Name: KC
CoD4 Username: xTaz81x
Explain the meaning of your username: Well, back when I was obsessed with NFS Most Wanted, I needed a username for online games. I took the 14th member of the blacklist, Taz, added my favorite number, 81, and made Taz81. Later on, I wanted to change my Xbox Live tag but Taz81 was taken, so I added x to the beginning and end
Steam: [BG] Luke Thunder
X-Fire: tazz081
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: Since I was 5
Time you usually play: About 2 hours per day, whenever i get home from school and decide to play
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: I was looking for a new server as my old favorite was flooded with wallhackers and spawncampers and the admins there would rather talk about cooking than moderate the server.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?
I'm a VIP (acts as a moderator when there are no admins on by votekicking) on the Biased Gaming roleplaying servers on Garry's Mod.
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:

Hey guys,
I've been playing on the FFA Broad server.
I decided to join the site in hopes of becoming part of the Krew so I could help moderate the server and :violent-smiley-007: some spawncampers, hackers, and douchebags.

I'm a nice guy unless you happen to piss me off * looks at the guy that accused me of hacking because of a glitch IW never patched that i preformed by accident* and I love a good time.
I play almost every day and my goal is to be Lvl 55 before Christmas.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
welcome to the forums man.
55 before Christmas eh?
when did you start COD4?

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
I'm actually going to be twelve in a couple months.

I started CoD4 back in May or June, I'm rank 39.

I may be young, but I'm pretty mature. I am typing like this, I use grammar, and I spell correctly.

I'm not that bad at the game either.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I'm actually going to be twelve in a couple months.

I started CoD4 back in May or June, I'm rank 39.

I may be young, but I'm pretty mature. I am typing like this, I use grammar, and I spell correctly.

I'm not that bad at the game either.
man, if you feel weird typing like that, you dont have to.
i'm 13 almost 14, so its ok you know.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
Dude, I hate NOT typing like that. I feel stupid if I don't capitalize something. If I make a typo, I HAVE to edit the post or in chat say *correction here

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
welp, nice to see you care that much about grammar and talking like you got a brain *cough* ocd *cough*. Welcome to the forums, bro.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
Re: Taz\'s Intro

welp, nice to see you care that much about grammar and talking like you got a brain *cough* ocd *cough*. Welcome to the forums, bro.

I do have OCD about a few things. I HAVE to reload my gun whenever I get the chance, or i freak.

Post Merge: [time]1286753393[/time]

Am I THAT boring? D:

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
just saw you on s1 yesterday and i talked to you on saturday on s1 well youll get an invite in no time

AVC

Banned
Obsessive Reloading Syndrome, it's called. But it's better than going to unload a mag into someone and getting the one (and only) round that was up the spout. Then copping a spray. Sleight Of Hand is your friend.

Cav would have loved you.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
Yes, every one of my classes has sleight of hand except my sniper, which has Overkill so I can keep my trusty RPD.

J

Jonesy

You two make me feel old... and I am only 23 years old. Well welcome to the forum hope to see you on one of the servers sometime.

AVC

Banned
I used to use the RPD a bit, but it's a bit rattly and the recoil is a bit of a bugger.
Why not the SAW?

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
I used to use the RPD a bit, but it's a bit rattly and the recoil is a bit of a bugger.
Why not the SAW?

For me, the RPD is better. The recoil isn't too bad when you play like me. I, instead of the default right click to toggle looking down the sights, have to hold it in. That way, it's a lot easier to use, and I always right click before shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom