ALL FOURM MEMBERS SHOULD GET XFIRE

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Xfire (http://www.xfire.com/download/) is a program that detects any installed games that are on your computer and lets you record video and take screenshots in-game with ease. Also anyone on your friends list will know what you're playing as long as you are connected to the internet. This would be really useful for us to know where are fellow members are during scrims and what not. And you can send them a pm if needed.

Once you get everything set up add me-

masterclip

Here's a screenshot of people im already friends wilth on xfire.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
MasterCLiP, you should make a thread for us to post our xfire usernames in the Members section, if there isn't one there already. If there is one there already, give it a bump.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Why not? And it's not a requirement it would just be a good thing we all would have.

AVC

Banned
I have Xfire. But my in game video stopped working a while back. A reinstall might be in order. Not of Xfrire. I tried that. I mean a reinstall of everything.

Although there's been some auto updates since I tried last. Maybe they fixed it...

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I downloaded x-fire a while back and my in game video would not work either. I tried everything i could. I Googled tons of possible solutions, reinstalled etc etc. Nothing would work. It wouldn't take screenshots either so i uninstalled it.

Top Bottom