Jonesy

J

Jonesy

Name:Aaron
CoD4 Username:Jonesy
Explain the meaning of your username: Ever seen the movie 'Dream Catcher' with aliens? Friend of mine in high school gave me my nickname cause a character in the movie was name 'Jonesy'
Steam:n/a
X-Fire:n/a
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: 4-5 years
Time you usually play:10AM-1PM and 6PM-12AM
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: I searched for a server with a lot of players and a low ping. (avg ping of 30 is AWESOME!!!)

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?
Never been in a clan before, been offered though. I am looking for this to be my first clan to join.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:
Currently I am a senior in college and I will be graduating with a Bachelor of Science in computer engineering this December. Only taking 3 classes so I have a lot amount of time on my hands. I've always enjoyed playing games, really like the fast pace of FPS games. I also enjoy playing RPG games such as Morrowind, Oblivion, Diablo II, and Fallout 3. I am an easy guy to get along with, enjoying chatting in game and pistol whipping the other players. I believe in fair play so I will never cheat or spawn camp in any server. Looking forward to playing with you soon!!!

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Dude i fffin love DReam Catcher lol. Anyways welcome to the forums man ive seeen u quite a few times on the servers. Stick around and be active :p

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Nice intro Aaron Welcome to the forums stay active and you will get an invite sooner or later see you on the servers and enjoy your stay :)

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
welcome man! id be happy to help you with any questions about our forums

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Woot another Texan!! :p

I was wondering if you were ever going to join the forum, I see you on Server 1 a lot. Welcome and if you are interested in becoming a Krew member read the guidelines on the home page and stay active and you could get an invite in the future ;)

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome Man!
Seen you around our Broadcast server a lot.
Stick around, keep active and you'll have an invite in no time!
The Moment

J

Jonesy

Holy crap! I completely forgot he was in that movie. I don't remember him playing any huge role in it.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
well he does. He's the crazy black army general who goes on a rampage. I just remember one scene that is comprised only of morgan freedman in a helipcopter, close up on his face, looking serious as hell, with bigass snowy eyebrows. That did it for me, it was just too ridiculous (aside from shitting out monster/alien worms with teeth).

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
holy...
how could i miss this???

seen you plenty of times and thought you should join.

welcome to the forums, and ditto what everyone else said.

NickHouston

|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
you wouldnt happent to like the Dallas Cowgirls would you? GO EAGLES

J

Jonesy

Who could not like a hot woman? Especially when its a cheer team of hot women. By 'GO EAGLES' do you mean college or pro? Just asking cause the eagle is my school's mascot.

NickHouston

|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
by cowgirls i meant cowboys, that is what we call them here in philly... and by eagles i mean the Philadelphia Eagles

J

Jonesy

Thank you Graham

@AVC I'm not sure, haven't really watched the entire movie. There are a lot movies I want to see, just can't remember all of the names. I just create a list and be sure to watch all the movie I put on their before I die. LOL

J

Jonesy

Finaly graduated from college wooooohoooooo!!! Got a good job too!

Top Bottom