CPU build for Brian79

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Hey guys, thought it would be easier to show a picture of the build instead of a link that would go to the shopping cart if there was nothing in there, it's happened before. Input from you guys is surely welcomed :D

P.S. He will be getting my video card I currently have (nVidia 9600GT) FYI

[attachment deleted by admin]

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm not sure what he does on His PC besides game, but if he doesn't do a lot of multitasking and things like burning DVD's while playing in game as an example, you can save a good chunk of money going with the dual core instead. Just a thought, i'm sure you have already looked at it but thought id throw it out there. That would save cash, and you could consider going with this. About 100 Bux more, but that would make for a pretty nice PC that would stay current for awhile. Also make sure the case is big enough for that GPU. Prob need to add some fans as well, but those are cheap.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
i have a question: what is a build? and why are you guys talking a lot about it?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The builds we are always talking about is a new PC build, or in Brian's case an upgrade to his PC. It's when you pick out your own individual PC parts such as hard drive, graphics card, motherboard etc and build your own computer instead of buying one that has been pre-built by a company like Dell or HP.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
to be fair i would go for the dual core any day over the quad :p

erm why? duals are old now and are getting outdated. gta 4 and other newer games that use 3 to 4 cores are crap on dual cores. gta 4 my friend gets about 40 fps with gtx 285. he has a crapy core 2 duo.

your system is great but 9600gt sucks. get gts 250 or better. definatly worth it. 9600gt wont do much for gaming. it will bottle neck your whole system

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
joe mamma, first thing is that the 9600GT does just fine on Brian's computer, it's not as fast as my GTX 260 but it's much better than what he had before, the X1650 Pro by ATI, and the next thing is you need to read the dates on posts before you reply to them, lol. Your suggestions on the VC and core type means nothing now since it was done over a month and a half ago, just a friendly suggestion bud :D

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
It's all good joe, that card actually does pretty good on mine. It's does lag sometimes like through thick smoke or something similar. But like blu said it's way better than the other one I had. It'll take a little bit but you'll get the forum thing down, I got confidence in ya bro!

Top Bottom