wanna join

PwnSauce

Banned
wow. it's amazing how little effort people are willing to put forth or how closed their eyes are when all the questions are right in front of them. (e.g., on our start page.) lol. wow.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah really, if your serious about joining the Krew do like Damage said and read the guidelines and also make the proper intro ;)

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
yeah i agree make an intro thats the best way to start, stay active and follow the guidelines that DamageInc posted and you will get an invite sooner or later :)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
LOL greg. You're so right. I mean seriously, you type in cod4kkk.com, then on the start page, in BIGASS red letters is "INTERESTED IN JOINING?"

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
LoL Dude, well since it says he's from Norway maybe he doesn't understand, which is why I think we need several of the "How to Join" topics in different languages, I think there are some somewhere but not sure where, lol. :p

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
LOl i agree Blu i do understand that some people are inept at English. But this has to be one of the funniest intros ive seen in awhile.Poor guy how naive.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
LoL Dude, well since it says he's from Norway maybe he doesn't understand, which is why I think we need several of the "How to Join" topics in different languages, I think there are some somewhere but not sure where, lol. :p
didn't Dustyn do that a long time ago?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
He obviously understands enough to know what "can i join?" means. The big JOIN in red letter would mean something. I think maybe he just didn't look. Either way, I am not about to make a serious judgement of this guy's character.

AVC

Banned
If you can't read English, why are you asking to join a forum, and clan, that is obviously English speaking?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm gonna join the bandwagon and say....

EnglishCensored.jpg

;D

but seriously, if one is truly interested in joining , one would take the time to read. Hopefully with the new forum I can implement a "read this before posting" kinda-thing cuz this is ridiculous.. :D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
join what? the bandwagon or the Krew? :D

instructions to join our Krew was posted by D on the 2nd post. :)

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm gonna join the bandwagon and say....

EnglishCensored.jpg

;D

but seriously, if one is truly interested in joining , one would take the time to read. Hopefully with the new forum I can implement a "read this before posting" kinda-thing cuz this is ridiculous.. :D
:D :D :D :D

Top Bottom