Congratulations to our New members

PwnSauce

Banned
Here's your class photo.

Thanks to the people who wouldn't fn stop shooting long enough to take a nice clan photo.

What a lack of maturity.

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
mercy has to wait till next scrim or what
iam a full KKK

Post Merge: [time]1286135562[/time]

nobodys alive

Post Merge: [time]1286135601[/time]

i didnt come out on picture either

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Here's our class photo.

Thanks to the people who wouldn't fn stop shooting long enough to take a nice clan photo.

What a lack of maturity.

heyyy dont blame meee :( mine was on accident! i swear on my life. i tried to press c to crouch so malasin could jump on top of me.. but i accidetaly pressed v... and knifed him..

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
congrats guys unfortunately I could not make it to the scrim but i will try it next time

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
yeah but you read it....

ok

CONGRATZ ALL NEWBIES FOR BEING PROMOTED AND BEING PART OF THE KREW!!! ENJOY AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR MY OPINION OR ADVICE!!!

-igno121

Post Merge: [time]1286136538[/time]

pwn? what are you trying to say in your last post?

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
that he hates people like you, Igno.
and i don't blame him.
;P

gratz, my boys, sorry i couldn't make it, i was at church

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Hey guys,
My dad didnt sell my computer, he put a program which lets me be on at times. I have bypassed it by using the guest account, but the firewall was blocking the connection for the game to work. I WILL be at the next scrimmage

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
oh yea that happened to me once my sister blocked it and i could only get on for like 30 min

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey guys,
My dad didnt sell my computer, he put a program which lets me be on at times. I have bypassed it by using the guest account, but the firewall was blocking the connection for the game to work. I WILL be at the next scrimmage

You should be able to go into the firewall program and set exceptions. Should be pretty simple.

PwnSauce

Banned
You should be able to go into the firewall program and set exceptions. Should be pretty simple.

You can't bypass firewall rules without local administrator privileges and the guest account can't do shizzle without admin privs either. (Like bypassing net control software.)

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
As adults we shouldn't be telling him how to go against his fathers wishes.. Everything he needs to know he can google

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Congrats guys even though I wasn't there, I'm sure it turned out to be a great match ;)

LoL pwn about staying still for pics, It's never worked before so I sure don't expect it to now :p

Top Bottom