Medal of Honor beta out now

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Looks interesting Mohammed, I'm downloading it and going to try it out. I played the "old" MoH a few years ago and it was a lot like playing Cod, so may this one will also be the same in that regard ;)

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
it looks good, but i don't think i'm going to buy the game, it's just a rip off of MW and BFBC2

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
LOL. What a crock of shit. Taliban was removed out of respect lol. What crap. The real reason IMO, was because Military bases were Going to ban the sale of the game to all military personnel on every base. They would still be allowed to purchase the game off base, but i think the bad publicity as well as the loss in revenue was the real reason.

I downloaded the game as well. Post more thoughts later.

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
so can you play the beta now? cause it sad open oct 4 - 7..yet you people said i have the beta, i'm playing it it is fun...i'm confused

mohammed

Banned
I and my kids all have the download of the beta but we live in europe and dont know when it realy opens so if you already playing means we can log in and play here as well :13: would be great :victory:

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
no dude, i can't play it nor have i downloaded it, but what i'm asking is, you've downloaded the client, does it open and do you get to play anything on it or not?

mohammed

Banned
As far i know the countdown has started but we didnt play yet, the beta contains 2 maps and 2 game-modes to play but we are waiting to play it ,its possible america time is the counting time but we dont know for sure .

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Screw this game EA pussies caved in too the media pathetic.....Lol big deal the Talibans in it. I see no difference between them and Nazis killing Americans in older Cod GAMES. People just need to face the fact games arent a reality lmao.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't think it really has to do with caving in , it just would have cost them money which is usually the bottom line to everything.

As far as the game went, i thought it pretty much sucked. Not even worth a free download IMO. I played it twice and deleted it.

mohammed

Banned
well i played the demo too, and i find it not something better then there is already ,i think this game is not gonna be a bestseller.
A bit dissapointing this demo,or should i say not my game type. I wait for black ops to come.
Some points: not outstanding grafics,very small maps,not much special effects(exploding fule tanks,blowing away hide-outs)
My kids say it looks a lot as Soldier of fortune payback and they where also not very charmed by the game.
We all seen it before and this game doesn't come with something new,more interresting gameplay.
The gameplay itself is oke but not something to run to the shop for to buy it. :beta:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I thought the graphics were ok and i liked some of the maps, especially the mountain maps. Lots of flanking and sniping spots. The thing i hated was the fact it took SO many shots to kill another player. Also, when you got a kill streak, it never told you to press this or that to use the perk you were awarded. I had earned one at some point and did not know i had it or what it was. I found it by accident.

Overall, the game fails.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I thought the graphics were ok and i liked some of the maps, especially the mountain maps. Lots of flanking and sniping spots. The thing i hated was the fact it took SO many shots to kill another player. Also, when you got a kill streak, it never told you to press this or that to use the perk you were awarded. I had earned one at some point and did not know i had it or what it was. I found it by accident.

Overall, the game fails.
its great on PS3... i had a mortar and it DID show me how to use... it must be because you had beta...

Top Bottom