Changes coming soon

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd let you guys know of some of the changes coming soon to our forum and servers within the next month or two. Everything should be completed by the end of December if all goes as planned.

-Removing some servers to make way for...
-Adding Black Ops server
-New forum (it's in :beta: at the moment)
-an additional domain
-Christmas gifts

Besides getting rid of some servers, everything else is looking good at the moment.

I'm sure you all have some questions, and I'll be somewhat vague on most of my answers because well, you'll find out soon enough. ;)

Stay tuned. :great:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
this change might be confusing and tough for TheDude. He will no longer be good at cod. I can't buy black ops so no one will be able to play with him. :( I will be left alone.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
We're still gonna be here. We aint going anywhere (for now). :) This is just to start expanding and getting more members. Watch us grow. 8)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
i only have a macbook pro. I use such low settings that some grass isn't visible at certain distances, and there are no dynamic lights, and there are no bullet holes/impacts, no ragdoll...etc. already, because my laptop cant even run Cod4 with regular settings and do it at over 50 FPS (on nongrass maps). Black ops wouldnt even run. Plus, I am sure Black Ops won't even be written for mac until a while after it is released for windows.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Well Dude, you can count in me buddy cause I'm not sure if I'll even get Black Ops. I'm certainly going to wait and see how other people like it because I did the same thing with MW2 and I'm really glad I did too, never ended up buying that game because of the many things people didn't like about it.

I'm sure there will still be many people that will have Cod4 and continue playing it, it'll die out one of these days but look how old the game is right now and they still have over 10,000 servers for it, lol. So yeah, it's still a very popular game IMO. ;)

PwnSauce

Banned
I was disapponted in Mw2 so could hold off on it.
Plus, I hate steam more than anything which is a problem.

I just hope they keep cod7 simple like MW that focuses on the fun basics that made cod4 fun and not overly convoluted.

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
dude i'm a semi-noob poster, your a MEGA FORUM WHORE....what are you talking about?

Top Bottom