My truck

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Thanks Damage! Yea Dustyn it's a 79. It's been in the family since 86. I bought it from my dad around 99 and have had it since then! Paid $1000 for it so I'd say I got a good deal. :D

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Lol, you guys are funny. Dustyn a chevy?! :eek: No way man, it's a beautiful Ford! Yeah I have done alot of work to it over the years and yes it still runs like a champ. Blu can vouch for that lol. I love it, it's the only one in our town that looks like it does, same color, wheels and tires, etc. It's certainly a one of a kind and I have gotten many compliments on it since I've had it. I don't have to work on it much at all, but like every old vehicle it does need some fixin every once in a while like Dustyn said.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
I'm afraid the only way I knew it was a Ford was that it says on the hood. (Dustyn you dummy :p )

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Haha Cav, yea Dustyn you dummy :p

Yea it really is a good reliable truck, and has done many things for us over the years and man, that sucker will run too! It's got a big block 460ci engine in it, one of the biggest ones made and will pull a house, lol. Over all like Brian said it has had it's problems here and there, but a very good pickup truck and easy to work on:D

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Well you should see my truck, a yellow rusty '70 Toyota truck, probably gets 15 miles per gallon, is unreliable and can't pull a kid's wagon full of crap.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
lol, Cav you need to get an old ford like mine then! That thing will pull a freakin house like Blu said. And Damage, I'm not sure what the mileage is but it's not good. She sure likes the gas! I would guess probably 5 or 6 miles a gallon. Good thing is I don't drive it all the time, usually just a time or two a week. I have a 99 monte carlo that does pretty good on gas so that's what I usually drive. So far it's been a pretty good car too! It's just so nice to jump in an old truck that you love and runs as good as it does and just drive anywhere you wanna go!

Top Bottom