Favorite car

Commodore_H

Corporal
Share with us some picture of your favorite car(s).

I would love to have a Chevrolet Camaro SS classic later!
1968chevroletcamaross39.jpg

I just love the lines of that beasty8 8)

I'm curious for you guys and girls!

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah I always liked those old Cameros, that's a 68 right?? Personally I like the 69's better but those are pretty tight too ;D

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
I love hippies. I don't have a car yet Dustyn. I just want something reliable and if it's cool looking I'll enjoy but not pay much extra for it.

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Get a Dodge, or a Toyota (after they fix it) Toyota Corrolla are good little cars. Last forever, they do.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
6284264.jpg

This one would suit you, Dustyn :D

that is Dustyn Citroen 2CV aint it lol

Post Merge: [time]1266923878[/time]

My favourite car of all time has to the Peugeot 206 T16. which Peugeot had to make and sell a set amount in order to enter it in to the world rally. there was also two version of the rallye car the first version being the Peugeot 205 T16 and the seconed one being the Peugeot 205 T16 EVO 2. i also have great respect for the Peugeot 306 Maxi but the 205 T16 will always be a monster rallye car

205 T16 Road car
peugeot-205-t16-1-9991.jpg

20520t1620origine20ouvert1.jpg

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
my fav car is the benz s600. its just sooo slick and smooth i want 1 sooo bad but im 17 so no chance of that anytime soon

BrabusMercedesV12S600_1.jpg

s600_b402c.jpg

M

Magzi [FIN]

My favorite car would be a Chevrolet Blazer or a Chevrolet Silverado. But not the new ones. 80's or 90's. I hate new cars. They look like eggs. :-X Chevys are cool. We have two of them. Blazer like this would be coooool.
118-chevrolet-blazer-pics.jpg

Top Bottom