Sgt.Coker INTRO

S

Sgt.Coker

Name:Brandon
COD4 Username:Sgt.Coker
Explain the meaning of your username: Sgt is my Rank and well Coker is my last name
Steam:n/A
X-Fire: will post my as soon as i get my acct info

Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:sense Sega when moved to the PC/360 for about 6 years

Time you usually play: when the boss(wife)is at work

How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: i was playing on the custom maps server

i am a firefighter just made Lt. about 3 months ago i love it tho how would like to try firefighting out go down to your close VOL.fire dept ask learn live and love it NOTE!!! and the Lady's love firefighters i am married Aug was the one year mark ya buddy i have a 3 year old Lil girl the hardest to grow up lol but i love her i have my other kid my rat terr. my 4 leg best friend looks like a cow cuz my booboo went and had her women hood taken away so she fat and black and white so she got a year around halloween costum. thank you for the time it took you to read this

S

Sgt.Coker

Update... its been some time sence ive been on xfire i have the info and did for get to tell everyone in my intro that i use to be with the 83rd thunder bolts i am no longer with them and im and very sorry that i didnt put it in my intro my x fire info is here Username: angrycoldblooded
Nickname: Sgt.Coker
Gaming Style: Assassin
Hobbies & Interests: cod ou

Game Past 7 Days Total v
Call of Duty United Offensive Multiplayer - 173 hours
Guild Wars - 21 hours
Call of Duty 2 Multiplayer - 10 hours
Call of Duty 2 Single Player - 9 hours
Day of Defeat 1.3 - 9 hours
NOTE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME SET UP A THE XFIRE THINGY WHEN I POST THAT SHOW EVERY PLZ LET ME KNOW THANK YOU

Top Bottom