Sniper server possibility?

Commodore_H

Corporal
Hi all.

Well we got us ourselves a nice free-for-all server. I was thinking, why not opening a 24/7 team deathmatch server with only sniping maps, like overgrown, bloc, ...

What do you guys think?

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
this isnt a sniping clan... and s1 is just a game type. not a class type. Go to other servers if you want snipers only as its too hard to do it with kicking, banning people for not using a sniper etc.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yea I agree with freez on this one, it would be really tough to enforce a snipers only policy especially when there are no Moderators on the server. There are times that I have tried on a FFA to do knives only, but only the people that read the message box does this, the others pay no attention at all and keep firing the guns.

So with that being said yea I don't think this would work Com, but it was a good idea, keep them coming :D

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Well, I would like this. But like they both said, I don't think it'll work. If I want to do snipers only, I go to a Modded server normally and just play there. People in the KKK servers are too afraid of me owning them.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
haha Dustyn you dirty bastard :p

But yeah when ppl say no scopes only! in a modded server, half of the team gets voted because they accidently scope or dont do it at all. You should have servers dedicated to it to do it, or not at all

Commodore_H

Corporal
Okay, I understand completely now. Getting pistols/knifes only working is hard enough. Dustyn, I swear I own you to the grave! 8)

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Never, if you've ever played a match where I'm trying with a sniper, I end up with a final score of at least 30 - 7 ish, depends on the map though.

Top Bottom