Thug's Into?

S

schnattleShooter

[size=16pt]Hey guys...
Name:Nathaniel Schnattle
CoD4 Username:"a Hired Thug"
Explain the meaning of your username:after playin for quite a while, i was inspired by this one guy who calls himself "your dick". I had to laugh whenever i killed him and killcam said "you killed your dick". so i decided to be clever... or sassy.
Steam: none?
X-Fire: nope.
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:haha wow ok, i got the original playstation for my 6th Christmas, and have been videogaming ever since.
Time you usually play:nowadays i'm usually on from 8:30ish to up till 2:00 am sometimes :D
And i heard of you guys not only from just playing with y'all, but some friends have told me about you.
I've never been in a clan or anything before, but it sounds like something i'd like to do... seing that most of my friends that play are in like "Moc" clans or something :)

And as far as anything else you might enjoy hearing about me, i'm homeschooled! Not married and still a virgin :D :D :D Yes call me a dweeb if you must for both of those!
[/size]

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome to the forums dood. If you're interested in becoming a member at some point, refer to the "how to join" topic i made. I'm to lazy to post the link, but im sure John Ryan will.

Oh, the blue text hurts my eyes lol.

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Welcome Mr. Thug haha i like ur large Blu print and Comon Damage just cause there homeschooled doesnt mean their a virgin haha. :p

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
True lol but lol hes fresh lets try not to put his sexuality on the table so soon lmao.Wouldnt want to scare him off :p

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Welcome man, although it would be nice if you had the same name here as you do on the game too to prevent confusion :p

Like Wally said if you interested in becoming a member just read our guidelines and stay active, it's a fun place to be.

S

schnattleShooter

haha yeah thanks guys :) y'all can go ahead an tease me about bein a virgin, it's ok :p :13: i'm used to it. but yeah i might just change me name on here to match me in the game. wow, y'all are great :D lol

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
welcome to kkk
I hope you get recruited quickly (im not a full member yet)

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Dude! Just so you don't feel lonely, I just thought i'd let you know that I was homeschooled too and am also single/a virgin. It's not something to be ashamed of....it just means we're smarter and....well I got nothing for the virginity part. Haha but it's all good. Look forward to playing with you sometime man! ;D

FoX

Top Bottom