Be back in the game soon!!!!!!!!!!

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
As most of you know, i got a new laptop. I need to wait until a new cod4 disc is sent to me, which my dad has already ordered. i hope to be back in the servers soon with improved graphics

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
As most of you know, i got a new laptop. I need to wait until a new cod4 disc is sent to me, which my dad has already ordered. i hope to be back in the servers soon with improved graphics
Don't forget to save your stats! so you won't have to start all over from lvl 1.
its gonna be hard cuz you will have different key codes, so it won't let you, but look it up, it's easy, i did that with my friends

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Don't forget to save your stats! so you won't have to start all over from lvl 1.
its gonna be hard cuz you will have different key codes, so it won't let you, but look it up, it's easy, i did that with my friends

Another post by Cent that doesn't make sense... "its gonna be hard cuz you will have different key codes, so it won't let you, but look it up, it's easy", LOL

Well I hope you get back online soon nick, good luck ;)

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
i forgot to mention, i will be on forums and CSS until then

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
dude save your old key code and save your stats, then just input them into your game when you install it

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member

LOL cent0 quoted the first post in this thread. I think the relationship is implied.

Top Bottom