Membership ?

lakesidekid

Private First Class
I understand there was a date error on the forum and many posts had been lost. I thought I had received a message indicating I had been nominated to recruit status and then a second message putting my recruit status on hold due to no respones and inactivity, Those message are gone from my profile. There are some other missing posts I had made yesterday explaining that my inactivity was due fact that I to put my bother in Hospice and he had sadly passed away eight days later.
I would very much like to become a recruit for the KKK if it was offered in the first place and second I am truly sorry for the fact that I did let someone know about the situation with my bother and needed some down time when should have!!!!
lake

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I don't think this will be a problem at all Lake, I know you were sent an invite for being a recruit and under the circumstances it is certainly understandable about your absence. When Damage reads this I'm sure all will be good and either another invite will be sent your way or you will just "become a recruit" (you will know when your name changes light blue) ;)

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
You don't have to be sorry for nothing, we would have done the same.

Top Bottom