Database Error!! We have gone back in time, Michael J. Fox style!!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Here's the scoop,

A few days ago, the forum decided to take a small dump on the database. I manually repaired and for the most part it worked. There was one table that wasn't letting me completely fix the database. I asked my host for help and they said to reset the database back to Sept. 7th. I KNEW posts were going to get deleted but only had a few hours notice. Either way, you nor I would of had enough time to back stuff up.

So we've lost about 12 days worth of stuff; accounts, posts, stickies, you name it - it's gone!

I'm sorry you lost precious things post-Sept. 7th. I didn't mean to but this HAD to be done to get things back to normal.

Don't taze me bro! :victory:

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
Re: We have gone back in time, Michael J. Fox style!!

WaLLy i hate you and love you at the same time...

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive

I forgot to mention, PewPewPew, if you want your original name (PewPew), please send me a PM so I can change it back.

Things that I KNOW from the top of my head that need to be fixed:
-Reputation points
-Donators list
-Floating name mod
-In-Krew Team sections

Please post if there's something other than what I mentioned above that I need to fix. Thanks.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend

I forgot to mention, PewPewPew, if you want your original name (PewPew), please send me a PM so I can change it back.

-Reputation points
-Donators list
-Floating name mod
-In-Krew Team sections

Please post if there's something other than what I mentioned above that I need to fix. Thanks.

-My life

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member

haha i kinda thought something was happening to the forum i noticed this a few days ago when i had less posts and thought i was missing some, now it seems like there all back

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member

Ahhh, that's why I'm no recruit anymore.. I tought you guys kicked me. lol

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjgpuib_8Kw"]YouTube - Huey Lewis & The News - Back in Time(1985)[/nomedia]

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Cave has a delorean; I am currently trying to find the doc and Michael J fox. I will keep you updated. Michael will know what to do.

lakesidekid

Private First Class
Thanks so much for this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some my post were missing and I was starting to think that kkk was so mad at me they were going to give me the boot for good. This post explains everything to me, thought I was goings totally nuts!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Guy!!!!!!!!!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
-Reputation points
-Donators list
-Floating name mod
-In-Krew Team sections

-fixed
-fixed
-fixed
-fixed minus pwn's team since I don't go in there. Cav can you handle that part. Thanks 8)

Anything else fellas?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm only restoring the ones I've added because of the donations. The others I won't be bothering since other folks gave them.

Top Bottom