new kkk servers

E

epic_killer

hey guys i was thinking if u could make a couple more kkk servers because whenever i go on there usually full or nearly.
maybe a snd server would b pretty good
tell me what u guys think of the idea :)

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
no offense, but i HATE S&D but the idea of another servers is good

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
In the near future server 2 will soon run out, meaning it will no longer be and Wally will set up more. The S&D part, I don't know if making a strickly S&D server would be a good idea but I know Wally will read this and judge on it. We will wait for what he has to say and go from there :D

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Its a good idea, the snd lovers out there ( like me ) would enjoy it :D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Investors point-of-view:
I pay for the servers but in return I want something that gets the most use. Our use might be from having a popular server; either it'd be a 24/7 Broadcast, etc. A 24/7 S&D might not be the best thing in the world. Sure people like S&D but we want what the majority wants. So again, it isn't beneficial for me or anyone else that pays to see an empty server 95% of the time.

From the Admins point-of-view:
I'd like to have whatever my Klan members want, but sometimes it isn't possible with the resources I may have. Sure, I can ask for donations and we can have more servers but the donations don't always come in a consistent basis so this would end up costing me more in the long run. At the moment I pay for what I can and if the need is there, we get more servers. For instance, I wanted to see Server 1 flourish before I jumped and got another server. So far, it looks like it's doing great! So expect to see another server or 2 in the near future. It may not be strictly S&D but it'll have a variety.

I'll post more info about Server 2's changes in the 4-1-1 section.

OldNavy

Private First Class
Dudes i've been asking about that very thing the last couple of weeks. If, as a clan we plan to tussle with anyone else we could use a couple training areas. i think wally is currently working on this issue...pls read the 4-1-1

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah Wally I understand.
It isnt that easy to get lots of ppl in 24/7 snd.
But try give 1 of the servers a bit more snd pleaseee *beg*. :p

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
It's $15/month. With the yearly subscription, it comes out to $160, give or take a few bucks. Sit tight though, I'm not gonna ask for donations. More servers are coming (you'll be surprised at how many I plan to get), guaranteed in 1-2 months. Maybe even less time than that. ;)

Ricica

Sergeant
lol i hope so and cool but personally my favorite is just team deathmatch but whatever s&d is cool i like everything but ffa lol i hate that its so boring

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
There will be something for everyone, Ricica even if it's just put into one server. 8)

Top Bottom