FATTY

Graham

Private First Class
Fatty Wont Be On For A Couple Of Days. We Are Trying To Fix His PC.... Maybe Someone Can Help Us.. When You Turn The Computer On and It Does The Loading Screen, When It Comes To The Password Screen It Goes Black And Cant Do Anything To Get It To Log On But We Can Do It In Safe Mod... Let Me Know Your Ideas please

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
a little more info could help. what is the OS? has he done any updates or installed any new programs or drivers rite before this started? If he has a recovery disc you can try a repair from the disk. Does it let you enter a password before it goes black? if it does then try ctrl+alt+del or ctrl+shift+esc (depending on OS) to see if task manager will open. sometimes you must restart explorer.exe. and im not sure if u tried it or if it will still work but u can open windows advanced startup options and select "Last known good Configuration" sometimes that works great.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I actually had this problem once on my old PC. Start in safe mode, disable the password and give it a try. Worked on mine. Sometimes it took multiple boots so be patient.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
failatfailing.jpg

:p

and johnny asked the correct questions. So get back to us to give you some help. ;)

Top Bottom