Funny shit!!!!

pizdec

Corporal
OK so there is a family of 3. 1 son named bobby dad and mom.

THe mom and dad argue she calls him a basturd and he calls her a bitch. Then bobby asked his mom,"Mom whats a Bitch and a BAsturd"? SHe goes like Basturd is a Male and bitch is a women.Then Bobby goes out side he hears his naighbors say put ur PENIS in my VIGINA. He goes home and asks his mom what those mean. Shes like a penis is a HAt and vigina is a COAt.Then Bobby goes up stairs and sees his dad shaving and he cuts his face with the razor and says SHIT.So bobby is like dad whats SHIT mean. He goes SHit is a type of shaving cream. Then he goes down stairs into kitchen sees his mom cutting a turky. She cuts her finger and says FUCK then his like mom whats fuck mean. She says FUCK is a way of cuting a turky.

After that some people come over then My genius Bobby goes up to em and says."Hello bitches and Basturds. May i take ur PENIS and VIGINAs. My dad is uptairs whiping SHIT of his face. and My mom is FUCKINg a turky in kitchen."

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Haha nice! Classical :p

And guus I dont really think it matters where you put it.

E

epic_killer

hahaha nice one.im lucky i just went toilet otherwise i woulda pissed myself

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
No I deleted my comedy section because I was tired of stupid jokes like this put into it. I don't mind if you guys make another, I just don't want my name on it.

Top Bottom