Guess what!!! new light on cod7!

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
yea. That'll be good. I'm getting it when it comes out.

I just hope it doesn't use Steam. I hated that so much I removed MW2. POS.
PWN HAS A STEAM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

and ya.. as moment said, its steam exclusive

lakesidekid

Private First Class
I can't think of anything worse than STEAM. I am sorry I hate to be so negative. Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare is so dam awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate to see Blacks OPs spoken in the same sentence with STEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PwnSauce

Banned
I can't think of anything worse than STEAM. I am sorry I hate to be so negative. Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare was so dam awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agreed, steam is a cludgy, buggy, poorly-written piece of crap.
maybe there's a hax around not having to use it.

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
hey i use steam with COD4 and it runs perfectly...no problems with punk buster (Cause i figured out how to fix that) and it is totally cool

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
i have most of my games on stean and i admit it does have its bugs, but its a useful peice of software for devolpers to get updates to their games quickly

to the topic: ID YOU GUYS HEAR THAT ZOMBIES ARE COMFIRMED IN BLACK OPS???

R

RazE

i think ima gona like that game, you have a little toy car... :sign0065: i'm gona buy it and enjoy it^^

KateLove

Sergeant
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi7pWCA_3Cg"]YouTube - Call of Duty: Black Ops Single Player Trailer[/nomedia] Single player awsome!!!!!

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
THAT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!
I AM SO LUCKY I MIGHT BE PREODERING
OMG!!!!!!!!!!
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
http://kotaku.com/5677841/you-wont-believe-who-is-killing-zombies-in-call-of-duty-black-ops

There a video and some screenshots in the link above but OMGAWD

This is a SPOILER. Note that it is in all caps. That means I'm really serious about just how spoiler the following information and images are. Don't want to know? Move along and don't read this post. DON'T click on the link.

Now that that's done.

We knew that a zombie mode was coming to Call of Duty: Black Ops, but weren't sure exactly how it would be delivered, given the more modern setting of the game this time.

Leaked videos of Call of Duty: Black Ops in action seem to show the solution as well as a terrific hook for the shooter's post-game zombie survival mode. This time around, instead of fighting off Nazi zombies as some nameless soldiers, you can take on the roles of John F. Kennedy, Richard Nixon, Robert McNamara or Fidel Castro as they fight to hold off the hordes in the Pentagon.

Seriously!

Last edited:

KateLove

Sergeant
wow real stuff on zombies!!

Treyarch you guys rock with your zombie making stuff ♥

Last edited:

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Crap, y does it have to come out the 11th. Im on holydays camping with friends. XD

Top Bottom