only Bikes

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I will always want a Suzuki Hayabusa gsx1300r. 400hp and 1300cc. Top speed of 286! :D

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
And someone like me will always be there to scrape up what is left of you all...

In the last 2 months alone I have seen::

An off duty firefighter paralyzed for life after riding a crotch rocket
Another off duty firefighter killed last week on one
(both are friends of mine)
Several other accidents involving this type of bike where riders have been killed, dismembered, beheaded and crippled for life.. These bikes are bad news fellas.. Reconsider ever owning one

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
And someone like me will always be there to scrape up what is left of you all...

In the last 2 months alone I have seen::

An off duty firefighter paralyzed for life after riding a crotch rocket
Another off duty firefighter killed last week on one
(both are friends of mine)
Several other accidents involving this type of bike where riders have been killed, dismembered, beheaded and crippled for life.. These bikes are bad news fellas.. Reconsider ever owning one
wow... that sucks

PwnSauce

Banned
I believe real men power their own bikes with personal strength, endurance and determination.

Besides, my bikes lengthen my life, not shorten it!

Beefcake

Corporal
my nightbour have a ducati monster s4r, its so a damn monster sound XD
i think the hayabusa is faster then 285, my fazer is not a super sportler and has max speed 250, i think the hayabusa gets over 300kmh
the guys who rides all the time fast in and out of citys have completted with they live

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Kawasaki Ninja: Totally B.A.
images

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La-4xmf3mdw]YouTube - Kawasaki ninja vs. traktor 263 km/h[/ame]

:D

T

TSells

Well I race a 2006 Honda CRF250r, so that's my bike of choice ;).

Top Bottom