More S&D

Kaptein_Guus

Sergeant
More S&D

On S2 and S3 there is a lot of sab and tdm.. but is it possible to play some more s&d in the recruitment servers??

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Re: More S&D

I have found that snd runs people off. When I'm on and the server is full and then sbd rotates half the server leaves and then we have between 5 and 8 people on by the end of the match. A d then when sab come back up it slowly fills back up. Doesn't happen all the time but its normally what hppens. I like snd but it runst people off. When I'm in and an snd mood I generally go play somewhere else and then return to our seevers when I get pissed

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive

lol when i get pissed. Yeah with snd you either love it or hate, and it seems more ppl hate it then love it.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member

snd is my fav game type on cod4. We should use it more often. But I can understand that people leave as they hate getting shot after 10 seconds XD Its a way different strategy than for eg, sabotage or headquarters

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member

Dustyn stop the big talk and fight me 1 on 1 XD jk im too scared for that.

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant

Haha, Freez you know I'd own you. Like I owned Fishy and some others in MW2. I ended up with a score of like 100+/25ish lol

Top Bottom